Accenture Plc (ACN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Accenture Plc (Accenture) is a global professional services company offering a wide gamut of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. The company offers a wide range of consulting, technology and outsourcing services to a broad array of industries, which include agribusiness, airlines, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemicals, and communications, among others. Its services and solutions are categorized under four businesses, namely Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations. The companys clients include Fortune Global 100 and Fortune Global 500 companies. Accenture operates in more than 200 cities in 55 countries across Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Accenture is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Accenture Plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2015: Accenture launches advanced analytics applications to resources industries
Sep 23, 2015: Accenture Internet Of Things Centre Of Excellence For Resources Opens In Singapore To Help Companies In Asia Pacific Capitalise On Technology Innovations
Sep 21, 2015: Woodside Teams With Accenture To Implement Predictive Analytics For LNG Operations
Sep 09, 2015: Accenture Selected to Help Transform Horizon Pharmas Business Operations
Aug 17, 2015: UK Fracking Licences Announcement - Accenture Comment
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Accenture Plc - Key Facts 6
Accenture Plc - Key Employees 7
Accenture Plc - Key Employee Biographies 9
Accenture Plc - Major Products and Services 11
Accenture Plc - History 13
Accenture Plc - Company Statement 32
Accenture Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 35
Head Office 35
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 35
Joint Venture 41
Section 2 Company Analysis 42
Accenture Plc - Business Description 42
Accenture Plc - Corporate Strategy 44
Accenture Plc - SWOT Analysis 45
SWOT Analysis - Overview 45
Accenture Plc - Strengths 45
Strength - Order Backlog 45
Strength - Business Performance: Communications, Media & Technology Segment 45
Strength - Research & Development Capabilities 45
Strength - Business Performance: Products Segment 45
Accenture Plc - Weaknesses 47
Weakness - Liquidity Concerns 47
Accenture Plc - Opportunities 48
Opportunity - Growing US Retail Health Clinics 48
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 48
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Market 48
Opportunity - Product/Services Launches 48
Accenture Plc - Threats 49
Threat - Intense Competition 49
Threat - Increasing IT Complexity 49
Threat - Technological Advancements 49
Accenture Plc - Key Competitors 50
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 51
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 51
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 52
Performance Chart 54
Financial Performance 54
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 55
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 56
Accenture Plc, Recent Deals Summary 57
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 58
Nov 12, 2015: Accenture launches advanced analytics applications to resources industries 58
Sep 23, 2015: Accenture Internet Of Things Centre Of Excellence For Resources Opens In Singapore To Help Companies In Asia Pacific Capitalise On Technology Innovations 59
Sep 21, 2015: Woodside Teams With Accenture To Implement Predictive Analytics For LNG Operations 60
Sep 09, 2015: Accenture Selected to Help Transform Horizon Pharmas Business Operations 61
Aug 17, 2015: UK Fracking Licences Announcement - Accenture Comment 62
Mar 11, 2015: CTD Holdings Selects Accenture to Lead Orphan Drug Clinical Program in Europe 63
Mar 03, 2015: Accenture To Help QMax Solutions Drive Growth Strategy With New Digital Technologies, Strategic Sourcing And More Efficient Corporate Functions 64
Feb 27, 2015: BP Selects Accenture To Help Transform Customer Experience At The Fuel Pump Using Digital And Advanced Analytics 65
Jan 05, 2015: Accenture Ports Center Of Excellence Launched To Help Terminal Operators Improve Processes, Management, Operations In A Volatile Economic Environment 66
Nov 06, 2014: Accenture And SAP Announce New Upstream Operations Management Solution To Simplify Monitoring And Managing Production For Oil And Gas Companies 67
Section 5 Appendix 68
Ratio Definitions 68
About GlobalData 72
Contact Us 72
List Of Tables
Accenture Plc, Key Facts 6
Accenture Plc, Key Employees 7
Accenture Plc, Key Employee Biographies 9
Accenture Plc, Major Products and Services 11
Accenture Plc, History 13
Accenture Plc, Other Locations 35
Accenture Plc, Subsidiaries 36
Accenture Plc, Joint Venture 41
Accenture Plc, Key Competitors 50
Accenture Plc, Ratios based on current share price 51
Accenture Plc, Annual Ratios 52
Accenture Plc, Interim Ratios 55
Accenture Plc, Recent Deals Summary 57
Currency Codes 68
Capital Market Ratios 68
Equity Ratios 69
Profitability Ratios 69
Cost Ratios 70
Liquidity Ratios 70
Leverage Ratios 71
Efficiency Ratios 71
List Of Figures
Accenture Plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 54
Accenture Plc, Ratio Charts 56