TECSYS Inc. (TCS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TECSYS Inc. (Tecsys) is a supply chain management software provider. The company develops, markets and sells supply chain management software and related services in the US and Canada. The solutions that the company offers include warehouse management software, distribution management software, transportation management software, the iTopia advantage and tailored solutions. The company offers various other services such as TECSYS SMART, professional services, customer services, technical services and training. Tecsys also provides hardware products such as enterprise servers, networking products and data collection equipment. The company serves various industries including government and healthcare supply chain industries, packaged gas and welding supplies and third party logistics. Tecsys is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
TECSYS Inc. - Key Facts 5
TECSYS Inc. - Key Employees 6
TECSYS Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
TECSYS Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
TECSYS Inc. - History 9
TECSYS Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
TECSYS Inc. - Business Description 13
TECSYS Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
TECSYS Inc. - Strengths 14
Strength - Diverse End-Use Market 14
Strength - Business Partnership 14
Strength - Market Leadership 14
TECSYS Inc. - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Decline in Cost Efficiency 15
TECSYS Inc. - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Global Healthcare IT Market 16
Opportunity - Growth Initiatives 16
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT Services 16
TECSYS Inc. - Threats 17
Threat - Intense Competition 17
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 17
TECSYS Inc. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
TECSYS Inc., Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
TECSYS Inc., Key Facts 5
TECSYS Inc., Key Employees 6
TECSYS Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
TECSYS Inc., Major Products and Services 8
TECSYS Inc., History 9
TECSYS Inc., Other Locations 12
TECSYS Inc., Subsidiaries 12
TECSYS Inc., Key Competitors 18
TECSYS Inc., Ratios based on current share price 19
TECSYS Inc., Annual Ratios 20
TECSYS Inc., Interim Ratios 23
TECSYS Inc., Recent Deals Summary 25
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
TECSYS Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 22
TECSYS Inc., Ratio Charts 24