IBIDEN Co., Ltd. (4062) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. (IBIDEN) formerly Ibigawa Electric Power Co., Ltd., is an electronics and ceramics company that manufactures and sells various products through its subsidiaries and affiliates. Its offerings include free via stacked up structures, rigid-flexible substrates, build-up substrates, build-up small and thin IC packages, and flip chip packages; environment related ceramic products, special carbon products, ceramic products and ceramic fibers; and decorative interior laminates. IBIDEN designs and constructs various slopes, garden landscape and other facilities. The company also offers agricultural, seafood processing, synthetic plastic processing, automobile transportation, information service business, oil marketing, investment, and financing services. IBIDEN is headquartered in Ogaki, Gifu, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 6
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 7
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - History 9
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 12
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Business Description 15
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 16
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Strengths 17
Strength - Strong Market Presence 17
Strength - Robust Research & Development Activities 17
Strength - Financial Performance 17
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Debt Burden 18
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Growing Semiconductor Industry 19
Opportunity - Mid-Term Business Plan-Challenge IBI-TECHNO 105 19
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for EMS 19
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Threats 20
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 20
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 20
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown 20
IBIDEN Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
Jul 03, 2014: Toshiba and Ibiden Establish Manufacturing Technology for Reactor Core Material Using Silicon Carbide 28
Section 5 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Key Facts 6
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Key Employees 7
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., History 9
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 21
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 22
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 23
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
IBIDEN Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 27