Ixia is an information technology company that designs and validates an internet protocol and third generation/long-term evolution networking equipment. The company offers products such as net optics network taps, net optics aggregators, net optics bypass switches, phantom virtualization tap, net tool optimizers, net optics network packet brokers, GTP session controller NTO products, virtual load modules, ixveriwave, gigabit ethernet, fibre channel pos, ixcatapult and global management system. The company offers solutions such as virtualization monitoring, application performance monitoring, BYOD monitoring, big data monitoring, DDoS mitigation, test cyber range, and inline security solutions. Ixia is headquartered in Calabasas, California, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ixia provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ixia including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Ixia - Key Information
Ixia - Overview
Ixia - Key Employees
Ixia - Key Employee Biographies
Ixia - Key Operational Heads
Ixia - Major Products and Services
Ixia - History
Ixia - Company Statement
Ixia - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ixia - Business Description
Ixia - Corporate Strategy
Ixia - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ixia - Strengths
Ixia - Weaknesses
Ixia - Opportunities
Ixia - Threats
Ixia - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Ixia - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Ixia, Key Information
Ixia, Key Ratios
Ixia, Share Data
Ixia, Major Products and Services
Ixia, Key Employees
Ixia, Key Employee Biographies
Ixia, Key Operational Heads
Ixia, Other Locations
Ixia, Key Competitors
Ixia, SWOT Analysis
Ixia, Ratios based on current share price
Ixia, Annual Ratios
Ixia, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Ixia, Performance Chart
Ixia, Ratio Charts
Synopsis SPQH Penglai-Qixia Expressway Shandong Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives
Synopsis QLHCH Qixian-Lishi Highway Shanxi contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full
Guangdong Meiyan Jixiang Hydropower Co., Ltd. (Guangdong Meiyan) formerly Guangdong Meiyan Enterprise (Group) Co., Ltd. is a renewable energy company that generates and sells hydroelectric power. The company owns, operates
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.