WEX Inc. (WEX) is a technology company that provides corporate payment solutions. The companys fleet solutions include large fleet, small business, government fleets and OTR card. It provides travel solutions including virtual travel payment solutions, virtual credit card and virtual payment solutions. WEX also provides healthcare solutions such as medical claims solutions, employee health accounts, hospital payment solutions and virtual insurance payment solutions. The company serves wholesalers, retailers, bulk carriers and fleet operators. It has its operations in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Norway, Singapore and the UK. WEX is headquartered in South Portland, Maine, the US.
WEX Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 19, 2016: Chevron Signs Agreement With Corporate Payment Solutions Leader WEX
Oct 27, 2016: WEX And ExxonMobil Extend North American Fleet Card Contract For 10 More Years
Sep 28, 2016: Caltex Renews Its Long-Term Fleet Fuel Card Processing Solution With WEX
May 25, 2016: WEX And QuikTrip Build On 23-Year Track Record Of Fleet Card Success With A Five-Year Contract Extension
Apr 13, 2016: WEX Expands Geographic Coverage For Oil Customers In Asia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of WEX Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of WEX Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
WEX Inc. - Key Information
WEX Inc. - Overview
WEX Inc. - Key Employees
WEX Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
WEX Inc. - Key Operational Heads
WEX Inc. - Major Products and Services
WEX Inc. - History
WEX Inc. - Company Statement
WEX Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
WEX Inc. - Business Description
WEX Inc. - Corporate Strategy
WEX Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
WEX Inc. - Strengths
WEX Inc. - Weaknesses
WEX Inc. - Opportunities
WEX Inc. - Threats
WEX Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
WEX Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
WEX Inc., Key Information
WEX Inc., Key Ratios
WEX Inc., Share Data
WEX Inc., Major Products and Services
WEX Inc., History
WEX Inc., Key Employees
WEX Inc., Key Employee Biographies
WEX Inc., Key Operational Heads
WEX Inc., Other Locations
WEX Inc., Subsidiaries
WEX Inc., Key Competitors
WEX Inc., SWOT Analysis
WEX Inc., Ratios based on current share price
WEX Inc., Annual Ratios
WEX Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
WEX Inc., Performance Chart
WEX Inc., Ratio Charts
Wexford Health Sources Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,
WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Synopsis NRA N25 New Ross Bypass County Wexford - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
WEX Inc. (WEX) is a technology company that provides corporate payment solutions. The companys fleet solutions include large fleet, small business, government fleets and OTR card. It provides travel solutions
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at email@example.com.