Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (CHKP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (Check Point) is a provider IT security solutions, which develops and markets products and technologies to secure communications and transactions over the Internet by enterprises and consumers. It offers a portfolio of network security, endpoint security, data security and management solutions. Its Open Platform for Security framework allows customers to extend the capabilities of its products and services with third-party hardware and security software applications. The company offers its products and services to enterprises, service providers, small and medium sized businesses and consumers. Check Point sells its products through a network of partners including two-tier distributors, value-added resellers, retail and direct marketing partners, global systems integrators and managed service providers. The company offers its products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Check Point is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - History 12
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Company Statement 17
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis 22
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Business Description 22
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Strengths 23
Strength - Revenue Increase Driven by Subscriptions 23
Strength - Sturdy Research and Development Activities 23
Strength - Portfolio of IT Security Systems 23
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Weaknesses 24
Weakness - Dependence on Few Distributors 24
Weakness - Increasing Trade Receivables 24
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Opportunities 25
Opportunity - Global Demand for IT Security Solutions 25
Opportunity - Agreements and Collaborations 25
Opportunity - New Product Innovation 25
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Threats 26
Threat - Dependence on Suppliers 26
Threat - Competitive Pressures 26
Threat - Piracy & Unauthorized Copying 26
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 26
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Key Facts 6
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Key Employees 7
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., History 12
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Other Locations 19
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Subsidiaries 21
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Key Competitors 27
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 28
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Annual Ratios 29
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 30
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Ratio Charts 32