DiGi.Com Berhad (DIGI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DiGi.Com Berhad (DiGi), a subsidiary of Telenor Group, is a mobile communications company. It provides mobile voice, Internet and digital services and its related products in Malaysia. It offers voice and data prepaid services under the DiGi Prepaid brand name, as well as value-added mobile content and data services to both individual and corporate customers. It sells its postpaid service under the DiGi Postpaid brand. It also provides international services such as international direct dialing (IDD), international messaging and international roaming services. The company, together with its subsidiaries, actively participates in the establishment, maintenance and provision of telecommunications and related services, and property holding, renting of premises and other related services. DiGi is headquartered in Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
DiGi.Com Berhad - Key Facts 6
DiGi.Com Berhad - Key Employees 7
DiGi.Com Berhad - Key Employee Biographies 8
DiGi.Com Berhad - Major Products and Services 9
DiGi.Com Berhad - History 10
DiGi.Com Berhad - Company Statement 14
DiGi.Com Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
DiGi.Com Berhad - Key Manufacturing Facilities 19
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
DiGi.Com Berhad - Business Description 20
DiGi.Com Berhad - Corporate Strategy 21
DiGi.Com Berhad - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
DiGi.Com Berhad - Strengths 22
Strength - Network Infrastructure 22
Strength - Market Position 22
DiGi.Com Berhad - Weaknesses 23
Weakness - Declining Liquidity 23
DiGi.Com Berhad - Opportunities 24
Opportunity - Demand for LTE Technology 24
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Smartphones 24
Opportunity - Major developments 24
DiGi.Com Berhad - Threats 25
Threat - Competitive Pressure 25
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 25
Threat - Regulatory Changes 25
DiGi.Com Berhad - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
DiGi.Com Berhad, Key Facts 6
DiGi.Com Berhad, Key Employees 7
DiGi.Com Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 8
DiGi.Com Berhad, Major Products and Services 9
DiGi.Com Berhad, History 10
DiGi.Com Berhad, Other Locations 16
DiGi.Com Berhad, Subsidiaries 18
DiGi.Com Berhad, Key Manufacturing Facilities 19
DiGi.Com Berhad, Key Competitors 26
DiGi.Com Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 27
DiGi.Com Berhad, Annual Ratios 28
DiGi.Com Berhad, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
DiGi.Com Berhad, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 29
DiGi.Com Berhad, Ratio Charts 31