StarHub Ltd (CC3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
StarHub Ltd (StarHub) is a provider of telecommunications and info-communications services. The company offers a wide broad portfolio of communications, information and entertainment services for its consumers and corporate customers. StarHub operates a mobile network that provides 4G, 3G and 2G services and manages HFC network that delivers multi-channel pay TV services and ultra-high speed residential broadband services. The companys services include TV, IDD, voice, data services, cloud-computing, fixed network services, machine to machine services and managed network and security services. It serves four major sectors, namely, banking and finance; hospitality; info-communications and commercial. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in Mauritius, Hong Kong and Singapore. StarHub is headquartered in StarHub Green, Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
StarHub Ltd - Key Facts 6
StarHub Ltd - Key Employees 7
StarHub Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
StarHub Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
StarHub Ltd - History 11
StarHub Ltd - Company Statement 15
StarHub Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
StarHub Ltd - Business Description 18
StarHub Ltd - Corporate Strategy 19
StarHub Ltd - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
StarHub Ltd - Strengths 20
Strength - Research & Development Capabilities 20
Strength - Established Clientele 20
Strength - Market Position 20
StarHub Ltd - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Declining Cash Reserves 21
StarHub Ltd - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Business Development Initiatives 22
Opportunity - Growing demand for LTE 22
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 22
StarHub Ltd - Threats 23
Threat - Regulatory Changes 23
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 23
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 23
StarHub Ltd - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
List of Tables
StarHub Ltd, Key Facts 6
StarHub Ltd, Key Employees 7
StarHub Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
StarHub Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
StarHub Ltd, History 11
StarHub Ltd, Subsidiaries 17
StarHub Ltd, Key Competitors 24
StarHub Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 25
StarHub Ltd, Annual Ratios 26
StarHub Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
List of Figures
StarHub Ltd, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
StarHub Ltd, Ratio Charts 30