Zebra Technologies Corporation (ZBRA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Zebra Technologies Corporation (Zebra) is a provider of automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) solutions. Its major products include mobile computers, barcode scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) readers, wireless local area network (WLAN) products, specialty printers for barcode labeling and personal identification, real-time location systems (RTLS), related accessories and supplies such as self-adhesive labels and other consumables, and utilities and application software. The company offers its products to manufacturers, retailers, governments, healthcare institutions, transportation and logistics companies and other organizations the world over. The company operates through its subsidiaries and representative offices in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific Zebra is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois, the US.
Zebra Technologies Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 26, 2015: Zebra Technologies Introduces Smart, Non-Invasive Way For Hospitals To Track, Provide Real-Time Feedback On Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction
Jul 14, 2015: Vocera and Zebra Technologies to Provide Enterprise-Class Clinical Communication Solution
Feb 17, 2015: Kallik and Zebra Technologies Help Medical Device and Life Sciences Manufacturers Increase Efficiency and Visibility with Internet of Things Solutions
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Facts 6
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Employees 7
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Operational Employees 10
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Major Products and Services 11
Zebra Technologies Corporation - History 12
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Company Statement 18
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis 22
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Business Description 22
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Corporate Strategy 23
Zebra Technologies Corporation - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Strengths 24
Strength - Business Performance: Legacy Zebra Segment 24
Strength - Emphasis on Research & Development 24
Strength - Strong Sales and Marketing Channels 24
Strength - Business Combination 24
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Weaknesses 26
Weakness - Customer Dependencies 26
Weakness - Substantial Debt 26
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Opportunities 27
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Passive RFID Technology 27
Opportunity - New Product Launches 27
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition and Agreements 27
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Threats 28
Threat - Competitive Market 28
Threat - Government Regulations 28
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 28
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 37
Aug 26, 2015: Zebra Technologies Introduces Smart, Non-Invasive Way For Hospitals To Track, Provide Real-Time Feedback On Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction 37
Jul 14, 2015: Vocera and Zebra Technologies to Provide Enterprise-Class Clinical Communication Solution 38
Feb 17, 2015: Kallik and Zebra Technologies Help Medical Device and Life Sciences Manufacturers Increase Efficiency and Visibility with Internet of Things Solutions 39
Section 5 Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Facts 6
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Employees 7
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Operational Employees 10
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Major Products and Services 11
Zebra Technologies Corporation, History 12
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Subsidiaries 19
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Competitors 29
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 30
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios 31
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Interim Ratios 34
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 33
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Ratio Charts 35
Zebra will continue to compete in variety stores in Denmark through a strong presence of its store-based outlets. The company will establish its leading position through the opening of new
Zebra Technologies Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Zebra Technologies Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation (Intrinsyc), formerly Intrinsyc Software International, Inc., is a software company that provides hardware, software and service solutions. The company offers hardware development solutions, software development platforms, Cerfboard
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
EDAC Technologies Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and