SAS Institute Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SAS Institute Inc. (SAS) is a software company. It offers business intelligence and analytical software and services to business enterprises. The company offers business analytics, data mining and data warehousing software used to gather, manage, and analyze vast amounts of corporate information. SAS offers its solutions and services to diverse industries such as aerospace, automotive, banking, communications, education, financial services, government, health insurance, healthcare providers, hospitality and entertainment, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media, oil and gas, retail, and utilities. The company along with its subsidiaries and branch offices, operates in Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific. SAS is headquartered in Cary, NorthCarolina, the US.
SAS Institute Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 23, 2015: SAS powers smart energy distribution in Belgium for Eandis
Feb 20, 2015: Enerjisa builds on SAS Data Management for long-term customer intelligence, analytics
Jan 20, 2015: SAS Energy Forecasting helps E.ON Spain and its customers benefit from smart meter data
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
SAS Institute Inc. - Key Facts 4
SAS Institute Inc. - Key Employees 5
SAS Institute Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
SAS Institute Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
SAS Institute Inc. - History 8
SAS Institute Inc. - Company Statement 14
SAS Institute Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
SAS Institute Inc. - Business Description 19
SAS Institute Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
SAS Institute Inc. - Strengths 20
Strength - Operational Performance 20
Strength - Diversified Customer Base 20
Strength - Market Position 20
SAS Institute Inc. - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns 21
Weakness - Niche Business Segment 21
SAS Institute Inc. - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT services 22
Opportunity - New Agreements 22
SAS Institute Inc. - Threats 23
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 23
Threat - Competitive Environment 23
Threat - Counterfeit Products 23
SAS Institute Inc. - Key Competitors 24
SAS Institute Inc., Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 26
Jun 23, 2015: SAS powers smart energy distribution in Belgium for Eandis 26
Feb 20, 2015: Enerjisa builds on SAS Data Management for long-term customer intelligence, analytics 27
Jan 20, 2015: SAS Energy Forecasting helps E.ON Spain and its customers benefit from smart meter data 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
List of Tables
SAS Institute Inc., Key Facts 4
SAS Institute Inc., Key Employees 5
SAS Institute Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
SAS Institute Inc., Major Products and Services 7
SAS Institute Inc., History 8
SAS Institute Inc., Other Locations 15
SAS Institute Inc., Subsidiaries 17
SAS Institute Inc., Affiliate 18
SAS Institute Inc., Key Competitors 24
SAS Institute Inc., Recent Deals Summary 25
Spineway SAS (Spineway) is a medical device company that offers design, manufacturing and commercialization of surgical implants and instruments. The company offers a wide range of cervical, thoraco-lumbar, mini invasive
Bolsas y Mercados Espanoles SA (BME) is an investment service provider that operates financial system. The company is an operator of all stock markets and financial systems in Spain. It
Insas Berhad (Insas) is a financial consulting company that provides investment holding and management services. The company offers services such as stock broking, property development, technology development, car rental, fashion
SAS Institute Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
SAS Institute Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
IntroductionSAS Institute Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service