Reply S.p.A. (REY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Reply S.p.A. (Reply) is a technology solutions provider. It offers services such as consulting, systems integration and application management. The company specializes in new communication networks and digital media. Its main applications include SideUp Reply, Gaia Reply, Discovery Reply and TamTamy, which serve as a basis for SaaS solutions; TamTamy also serves as the basis for social networking. It serves various industries, which include telecommunications and media; banking, financial services and insurance companies; energy and utilities; and public administration. The company operates through its subsidiaries in Italy, Germany, the UK, Poland, Switzerland and Brazil. Reply is headquartered in Torino, Italy.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Reply S.p.A. - Key Facts 6
Reply S.p.A. - Key Employees 7
Reply S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Reply S.p.A. - Major Products and Services 9
Reply S.p.A. - History 10
Reply S.p.A. - Company Statement 12
Reply S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Reply S.p.A. - Business Description 16
Reply S.p.A. - Corporate Strategy 18
Reply S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Reply S.p.A. - Strengths 19
Strength - Partnerships with Vendors 19
Strength - Diversified Market Presence 19
Strength - Proprietary Platforms 19
Reply S.p.A. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Increasing Trade Receivables 20
Reply S.p.A. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 21
Opportunity - Agreements and Alliances 21
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market 21
Reply S.p.A. - Threats 22
Threat - Risks Associated with Increasing Client Needs 22
Threat - Intense Competitive Market 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Reply S.p.A. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
Reply S.p.A., Key Facts 6
Reply S.p.A., Key Employees 7
Reply S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies 8
Reply S.p.A., Major Products and Services 9
Reply S.p.A., History 10
Reply S.p.A., Other Locations 13
Reply S.p.A., Subsidiaries 14
Reply S.p.A., Key Competitors 23
Reply S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price 24
Reply S.p.A., Annual Ratios 25
Reply S.p.A., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
Reply S.p.A., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
Reply S.p.A., Ratio Charts 29