M1 Limited (B2F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
M1 Limited (M1) is a communications company that provides mobile and fixed services. The company offers international call services, broadband services, retails sales of mobile devices and customer services. It also provides a range of voice, data, and value-added postpaid and prepaid mobile services on 4G, 3G/HSPA and 2G mobile networks in addition to IPTV and wireless broadband services. M1 caters its mobile, fixed line and broadband services to its residential and corporate customers and also offers managed and data center services to its corporate customers. It markets and sells its services and products through a network of M1 shops, distributor outlets and online platforms. M1 is headquartered in Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
M1 Limited - Key Facts 6
M1 Limited - Key Employees 7
M1 Limited - Key Employee Biographies 8
M1 Limited - Major Products and Services 10
M1 Limited - History 13
M1 Limited - Company Statement 18
M1 Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Joint Venture 20
Section 2 Company Analysis 21
M1 Limited - Business Description 21
M1 Limited - Corporate Strategy 22
M1 Limited - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
M1 Limited - Strengths 23
Strength - Strong Market Presence 23
Strength - Improving Profitability 23
M1 Limited - Weaknesses 24
Weakness - Net Working Capital Deficit 24
M1 Limited - Opportunities 25
Opportunity - Growth Initiatives 25
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Smartphones 25
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology 25
M1 Limited - Threats 26
Threat - High Competitive Pressure 26
Threat - Mature Singapore Market 26
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 26
M1 Limited - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
M1 Limited, Key Facts 6
M1 Limited, Key Employees 7
M1 Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
M1 Limited, Major Products and Services 10
M1 Limited, History 13
M1 Limited, Other Locations 20
M1 Limited, Subsidiaries 20
M1 Limited, Joint Venture 20
M1 Limited, Key Competitors 27
M1 Limited, Ratios based on current share price 28
M1 Limited, Annual Ratios 29
M1 Limited, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of Figures
M1 Limited, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 31
M1 Limited, Ratio Charts 33
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Timber ISPM15Revenue, means the sales value of Timber ISPM15This report studies sales (consumption) of Timber ISPM15 in Global market, especially in United States, China,
Notes:Production, means the output of Timber ISPM15Revenue, means the sales value of Timber ISPM15This report studies Timber ISPM15 in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
Synopsis JMG Jinan Metro Rail M1 Line Shandong contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
M1 Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,