Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited (1888) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited (Kingboard), a subsidiary of Jamplan (BVI) Limited, is a vertically-integrated electronic materials manufacturer, specializing in the production of laminates. It produces different types of laminates including glass epoxy laminates, paper laminates and composite epoxy material (CEM) laminates. The company also produces glass fibre, surface-treated E-glass fabric, epoxy resin, glass yarns, polyvinyl butyral, copper foil, glass fabric and bleached kraft paper. The company also carries out property development business in Hong Kong. It has several manufacturing plants in southern and eastern China. The company manufactures and sells its products in China, Europe, Asia and the US. Kingboard is headquartered in Shatin, Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Key Facts 6
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Key Employees 7
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies 8
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services 9
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - History 10
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Company Statement 11
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Business Description 14
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Corporate Strategy 15
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Strengths 16
Strength - Well Established Player 16
Strength - Business Performance: Glass Epoxy Laminates 16
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Reliance on Suppliers 17
Weakness - Increasing Inventories 17
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for EMS 18
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Smartphones 18
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Threats 19
Threat - Government Regulations 19
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 19
Threat - Stiff Competition 19
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Key Facts 6
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Key Employees 7
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services 9
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, History 10
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Key Competitors 20
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios 22
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Kingboard Laminates Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts 26