Amaya Inc. (AYA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Amaya Inc. (Amaya), formerly Amaya Gaming Group Inc, is a technology-based solutions provider that develops and produces various gaming products and services. The company produces the products through internal engineering teams, software architects, internal network operations teams and production operations staff. Its offerings include online and mobile poker; and play-money table and casino games. Amaya markets its brands, products and services through various platforms and channels including live poker tours and branded poker rooms, endorsement agreements and various media outlets. The company serves global gaming and interactive entertainment industries across Isle of Man, Malta, Italy, the UK, Spain, France, Canada, and other licensed or approved jurisdictions. Amaya is headquartered in Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Amaya Inc. - Key Facts 5
Amaya Inc. - Key Employees 6
Amaya Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Amaya Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Amaya Inc. - History 9
Amaya Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Amaya Inc. - Business Description 15
Amaya Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
Amaya Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Amaya Inc. - Strengths 17
Strength - Business Performance: Poker 17
Strength - Focused R&D Activities 17
Strength - Business Performance: Casino Gaming 17
Amaya Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Violation of Kentuckys Anti-Gambling Law 18
Amaya Inc. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Interactive Gambling 19
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for App-Enabled Devices 19
Opportunity - Launch of PokerStars in New Jersey 19
Amaya Inc. - Threats 20
Threat - Regional and Economic Influences 20
Threat - Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act 20
Threat - Piracy 20
Amaya Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Amaya Inc., Key Facts 5
Amaya Inc., Key Employees 6
Amaya Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Amaya Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Amaya Inc., History 9
Amaya Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Amaya Inc., Key Competitors 21
Amaya Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Amaya Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Amaya Inc., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Amaya Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Amaya Inc., Ratio Charts 26
Yamaya Corp is the leading specialist alcoholic drinks retailer in Japan. The company started off as a discount retailer of alcoholic drinks from a small store in Miyagi prefecture. The
PT Asuransi Ramayana Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
PT Ramayana Lestari Sentosa Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT