ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ANSYS, Inc. (ANSYS) is provider of engineering simulation software and services. The company develops and markets open and flexible solutions that enable users to analyze designs directly on the desktop and provides a common platform for product development, from design concept to final-stage testing and validation. The companys product portfolio includes ANSYS Workbench, Multiphysics, Structural Mechanics, Fluid Dynamics, Explicit Dynamics, Electromagnetics, System and Circuit Simulation, Simulation Process & Data Management, High-Performance Computing, and Geometry Interfaces. ANSYS offers its products to various industries such as aerospace and defense, automotive, construction, consumer goods, electronics and semiconductor, healthcare, industrial equipment and rotating machinery, materials and chemical processing and energy industries. Geographically, the company operates across North America, Europe and Asia. ANSYS is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, the US.
ANSYS, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2015: NuScale Power Leverages ANSYS In Design Of Nuclear Power Plants
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
ANSYS, Inc. - Key Facts 6
ANSYS, Inc. - Key Employees 7
ANSYS, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
ANSYS, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
ANSYS, Inc. - History 10
ANSYS, Inc. - Company Statement 17
ANSYS, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis 22
ANSYS, Inc. - Business Description 22
ANSYS, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
ANSYS, Inc. - Strengths 24
Strength - Simulation Platform: ANSYS Workbench 24
Strength - Research and Development Activities 24
ANSYS, Inc. - Weaknesses 25
Weakness - Dependence on Channel Partners 25
ANSYS, Inc. - Opportunities 26
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Simulation Software 26
Opportunity - Contracts and Agreements 26
Opportunity - New Product Launches 26
ANSYS, Inc. - Threats 27
Threat - International and Political Risk 27
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 27
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 27
ANSYS, Inc. - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
Nov 05, 2015: NuScale Power Leverages ANSYS In Design Of Nuclear Power Plants 34
Section 5 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
ANSYS, Inc., Key Facts 6
ANSYS, Inc., Key Employees 7
ANSYS, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
ANSYS, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
ANSYS, Inc., History 10
ANSYS, Inc., Other Locations 19
ANSYS, Inc., Subsidiaries 20
ANSYS, Inc., Key Competitors 28
ANSYS, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 29
ANSYS, Inc., Annual Ratios 30
ANSYS, Inc., Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
ANSYS, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 31
ANSYS, Inc., Ratio Charts 33