Prevas AB (PREV B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Prevas AB (Prevas) specializes in providing embedded systems and industrial IT solutions. Under its embedded systems offering, the company provides consulting services and an extensive range of services for streamlining its clients project development processes. Prevas streamlines its clients production processes through a comprehensive range of industrial IT services, such as, production development, project management, system design, system development, system integration and system support; besides various solutions and products across Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) and automation. The company serves industries such as life science, energy automotive, defense, telecommunications and engineering. It has offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, the UAE and India. Prevas is headquartered in Vasteras, Sweden.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Prevas AB - Key Facts 6
Prevas AB - Key Employees 7
Prevas AB - Key Employee Biographies 8
Prevas AB - Key Operational Employees 9
Prevas AB - Major Products and Services 10
Prevas AB - History 11
Prevas AB - Company Statement 14
Prevas AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Prevas AB - Business Description 17
Prevas AB - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Prevas AB - Strengths 18
Strength - Service Quality 18
Strength - Wide Customer Base 18
Strength - Operational Performance 18
Prevas AB - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Increased Trade Receivables 19
Prevas AB - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - New Contracts 20
Opportunity - Product Development Initiative 20
Opportunity - Economic Outlook 20
Prevas AB - Threats 21
Threat - International and Political Risk 21
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 21
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risks 21
Prevas AB - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Prevas AB, Key Facts 6
Prevas AB, Key Employees 7
Prevas AB, Key Employee Biographies 8
Prevas AB, Key Operational Employees 9
Prevas AB, Major Products and Services 10
Prevas AB, History 11
Prevas AB, Other Locations 15
Prevas AB, Subsidiaries 16
Prevas AB, Key Competitors 22
Prevas AB, Ratios based on current share price 23
Prevas AB, Annual Ratios 24
Prevas AB, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Prevas AB, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 26
Prevas AB, Ratio Charts 28