Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telenet Group Holding NV (Telenet) is a telecommunication and media service company. It provides analog and digital cable television and digital pay television to its customers. It also offers high-speed broadband internet and fixed and mobile telephony services to residential subscribers. The company combines its services into packages, providing subscribers wide options pertaining to purchase television, broadband internet and telephony services. It also offers voice and data services, cloud, hosting and security solutions, to small, medium-sized and large businesses across Belgium and parts of Luxembourg. The company also supplies professional communication services to businesses in Belgium and Luxembourg. Telenet offers its solutions to small and medium organizations inpublic, healthcare and educational institutions and carrier customers. Telenet is headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Telenet Group Holding NV - Key Facts 6
Telenet Group Holding NV - Key Employees 7
Telenet Group Holding NV - Key Employee Biographies 8
Telenet Group Holding NV - Major Products and Services 9
Telenet Group Holding NV - History 10
Telenet Group Holding NV - Company Statement 12
Telenet Group Holding NV - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Telenet Group Holding NV - Business Description 14
Telenet Group Holding NV - Corporate Strategy 15
Telenet Group Holding NV - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Telenet Group Holding NV - Strengths 16
Strength - Market Position 16
Strength - Robust Network Infrastructure 16
Telenet Group Holding NV - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 17
Weakness - Debt Burden 17
Telenet Group Holding NV - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Growing Fixed Communications Market: Belgium 18
Opportunity - Acquisition of BASE Company NV 18
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 18
Telenet Group Holding NV - Threats 19
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 19
Threat - Stringent Regulations 19
Threat - Competitive Environment 19
Telenet Group Holding NV - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Telenet Group Holding NV, Key Facts 6
Telenet Group Holding NV, Key Employees 7
Telenet Group Holding NV, Key Employee Biographies 8
Telenet Group Holding NV, Major Products and Services 9
Telenet Group Holding NV, History 10
Telenet Group Holding NV, Subsidiaries 13
Telenet Group Holding NV, Key Competitors 20
Telenet Group Holding NV, Ratios based on current share price 21
Telenet Group Holding NV, Annual Ratios 22
Telenet Group Holding NV, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Telenet Group Holding NV, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Telenet Group Holding NV, Ratio Charts 26
Telenet Group Holding NV - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled
Century Sunshine Group Holdings Limited (Century Sunshine) is a chemical company that provides agricultural fertilizers. The company produces, develops, and sells magnesium and ecological fertilizers. Its activities include mining, smelting,
Sun Hing Vision Group Holdings Ltd. (Sun Hing) is a medical device company that manufactures and markets optical products. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes premium eyewear products. It offers
China Fire Safety Enterprise Group Holdings Limited (CFE) is an investment holding company that provides fire fighting solutions. The company operates business through installation of fire prevention and fighting systems,