USU Software AG (OSP2) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
USU Software AG (USU Software) offers solutions, products, application and consultation focused on various prospect of the knowledge business. The company offers infrastructure management services, process management services, finance management services, and service management. The company undertakes project management on a range of IT applications, including technically oriented topics, such as enterprise application integration, portals and systems management. USU Software also offers specific solutions for public sector, financial services industry and automotive sector. The company operates in two business segments: Product Business and Service Business. The company operates along with its major subsidiaries Aspera GmbH, LeuTek GmbH, OMEGA Software GmbH, USU Consulting GmbH and B.I.G. and Social Media GmbH. USU Software is headquartered in Moeglingen, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
USU Software AG - Key Facts 6
USU Software AG - Key Employees 7
USU Software AG - Key Employee Biographies 8
USU Software AG - Key Operational Employees 9
USU Software AG - Major Products and Services 10
USU Software AG - History 11
USU Software AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
USU Software AG - Business Description 16
USU Software AG - Corporate Strategy 17
USU Software AG - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
USU Software AG - Strengths 17
Strength - Comprehensive Offerings 17
Strength - Strong Partner and Customer Base 17
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 17
USU Software AG - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Decline in Sales from Freelancers 18
USU Software AG - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Growing Enterprise Applications Markets 19
Opportunity - Significant Orders on Hand 19
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 19
USU Software AG - Threats 20
Threat - Dependence on Data Centers 20
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 20
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 20
USU Software AG - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
USU Software AG, Key Facts 6
USU Software AG, Key Employees 7
USU Software AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
USU Software AG, Key Operational Employees 9
USU Software AG, Major Products and Services 10
USU Software AG, History 11
USU Software AG, Other Locations 14
USU Software AG, Subsidiaries 14
USU Software AG, Key Competitors 21
USU Software AG, Ratios based on current share price 22
USU Software AG, Annual Ratios 23
USU Software AG, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
USU Software AG, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 25
USU Software AG, Ratio Charts 27
Synopsis Guodian Kangping Erniusuokou Wind Farm 48 MW Liaoning Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project
Kikusui Chemical Industries Co., Ltd. (KCI) is a construction material company that offers develops and markets construction materials, architectural ground conditioning materials, tile adhesive materials, architectural civil engineering materials and
Synopsis PLN PLTU Pangkalan Susu Coal-Fired Power Plant Unit III & IV 400 MW North Sumatra contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location.
GROUP Business Software AG (GBS) is an information technology company that offers email security and compliance services. The company provides products such as email management, app designer, CRM, collaboration management,
GK Software AG (GK Software) is a technology company that offers software solutions for the retail trade. The company offers products such as mobile POS, open scale, lean store server,
Beta Systems Software AG (BSS) is a technology company that offers enterprise software products. The company offers software products and solutions for the automated processing of large volumes of data