Serco Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Serco Inc. (Serco), subsidiary of Serco Group, plc, is provides professional, technology, and management services. Its service portfolio includes national security and intelligence, cyber security, model based capability engineering, aviation, cloud computing, business process and performance management and healthcare support services. The company offers its services to defense, federal civilian government, state and local government and commercial sector. Serco also offers various cost-effective service and solutions such as application development, acquisition support, enterprise architecture and software development, information assurance and network solutions. Geographically, the company operates in several states of the US, and Canada. Serco is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Serco Inc. - Key Facts 4
Serco Inc. - Key Employees 5
Serco Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Serco Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Serco Inc. - History 10
Serco Inc. - Company Statement 15
Serco Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Serco Inc. - Business Description 18
Serco Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Serco Inc. - Strengths 19
Strength - Service Offerings 19
Strength - Diverse Customer Base 19
Strength - Support from Parent 19
Serco Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Dependence on Federal Government Clients 20
Serco Inc. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market 21
Opportunity - New Contracts 21
Opportunity - Expanding Global Cyber Security Market 21
Serco Inc. - Threats 22
Threat - Competition 22
Threat - Security or Cyber Threat 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Serco Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
Serco Inc., Key Facts 4
Serco Inc., Key Employees 5
Serco Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Serco Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Serco Inc., History 10
Serco Inc., Other Locations 16
Serco Inc., Key Competitors 23
SerComm Corporation (Sercomm) is a wireless network company that develops broadband networking software and firmware. The company offers products such as integrated access devices, FTTx products, cable DOCSIS 3.0 equipment,
Serco Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Serco Group plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Resolute Marine Energy, Inc. (RME) is a developer of clean energy equipment. It is developing wave energy converters that utilize ocean waves in running water desalination system and generating electricity.
TerraForm Power, Inc. (TerraForm Power), formerly SunEdison Yieldco, Inc. is a subsidiary of SunEdison, Inc., clean energy development company that owns and operates clean energy power plants. The company generates
Avaya Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on