Capcom Co. Ltd. (9697) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Capcom Co. Ltd. (Capcom) is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of electronic game software. It develops, manufactures and sells home video games, online games, mobile games and arcade games; and manages amusement arcades. It licenses and publishes game guidebooks, novels, comic books, TV animations, and movies featuring Capcom game characters. Capcom develops original games and uses them through single content, multiple usage approach. It sold numerous titles, which include Resident Evil series, Street Fighter series, Devil May Cry series, Dead Rising series, Monster Hunter series, Lost Planet and Onimusha, among others. The company has subsidiaries and offices in the US, Europe and Asia. Capcom is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Capcom Co. Ltd. - History 9
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Business Description 14
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 15
Capcom Co. Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Strengths 16
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Opportunities 18
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Threats 19
Capcom Co. Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Capcom Co. Ltd., Key Facts 5
Capcom Co. Ltd., Key Employees 6
Capcom Co. Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Capcom Co. Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Capcom Co. Ltd., History 9
Capcom Co. Ltd., Other Locations 12
Capcom Co. Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
Capcom Co. Ltd., Key Competitors 20
Capcom Co. Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
Capcom Co. Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
Capcom Co. Ltd. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 23
Capcom Co. Ltd., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Capcom Co. Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 24
Capcom Co. Ltd., Ratio Charts 26
Capcom Co. Ltd. (9697) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
China First Heavy Industries (Group) Co. Ltd. (CFHI), formerly First Heavy Machinery Works is an industrial equipment company that provides machinery products. The company offers products, which include energy equipment,
Ludan Engineering Co. Ltd. (Ludan Engineering) is an engineering company that offers integrated solutions for industrial development, plant optimization, environmental issues, and industry-specific application knowledge. Its service portfolio includes consulting,
Gakken Holdings Co. Ltd. (Gakken), formerly Gakken Co., Ltd is a books and magazines publication company that develops, manufactures and markets books, magazines and other stationery items. The companys products