Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) is global integrated communications solutions provider. The company offers internet, voice service accress, value-added services, content services, advertising services , voice shared services enterprise mobility services, backhaul services, access services, Infra services voice services and integrated ICT services among others. The HyppTV is IPTV service which offers high quality original programming. The non-telecommunication related services include property development, printing and publication of directories, education, trading in consumers premises equipment and other businesses. TM offers its solutions to individual customers, small and medium business, corporate and government customers. The company operates through offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Selangor, the US and the UK. TM is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Key Facts 6
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Key Employees 7
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Key Employee Biographies 8
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Major Products and Services 9
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - History 10
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Company Statement 16
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Business Description 19
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Corporate Strategy 20
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Strengths 21
Strength - Research & Development Capabilities 21
Strength - Mass Market Business Segment 21
Strength - Improved Performance of Voice Services 21
Strength - Market Position 21
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - Declined Financial Performance 22
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - Demand for LTE Technology 23
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Smartphones 23
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 23
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Threats 24
Threat - Stiff Competition 24
Threat - Regulatory Changes 24
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 24
Telekom Malaysia Berhad - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Facts 6
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Employees 7
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 8
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Major Products and Services 9
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, History 10
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Subsidiaries 17
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Key Competitors 25
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 26
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Annual Ratios 27
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 29
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Ratio Charts 31
Magyar Telekom Nyrt is to keep its leading position as an integrated telecommunication service provider covering mobile, landline, data and TV connections. The hardware offered in its service and the
PT. Telekomunikasi Selular - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Telekom Srpske a.d. Banja Luka Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
Chemical Company of Malaysia Berhad (CCM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been
Lafarge Malaysia Berhad (LMB) is a construction material manufacturer that markets ready-mixed concrete, cement, and related building materials. The company was formerly known as Lafarge Malayan Cement Bhd. It offers
Allianz Malaysia Berhad - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and