Sanoma Corporation (SAA1V) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sanoma Corporation (Sanoma) is a provider of print and digital learning solutions for primary, secondary and vocational education. Its major market offerings include a wide range of magazines, news papers and learning solutions. The company offers high quality content and relevant information to consumers and corporate customers through its print, TV, radio and online services. Sanoma offers learning services such as study materials and online learning solutions to businesses and consumers across the Nordic region. The company has operations in Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Sweden. Sanoma is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Sanoma Corporation - Key Facts 6
Sanoma Corporation - Key Employees 7
Sanoma Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Sanoma Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
Sanoma Corporation - History 11
Sanoma Corporation - Company Statement 14
Sanoma Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Sanoma Corporation - Business Description 17
Sanoma Corporation - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Sanoma Corporation - Strengths 18
Strength - Consumer Media Segment 18
Strength - Market Position 18
Strength - Brand Line 18
Sanoma Corporation - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 19
Sanoma Corporation - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition 20
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 20
Opportunity - Expanding Entertainment & Media Industry 20
Sanoma Corporation - Threats 21
Threat - Piracy Issues 21
Threat - Regulatory Obligations 21
Threat - Competitive Environment 21
Sanoma Corporation - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Sanoma Corporation, Key Facts 6
Sanoma Corporation, Key Employees 7
Sanoma Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Sanoma Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Sanoma Corporation, History 11
Sanoma Corporation, Subsidiaries 16
Sanoma Corporation, Key Competitors 22
Sanoma Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 23
Sanoma Corporation, Annual Ratios 24
Sanoma Corporation, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Sanoma Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Sanoma Corporation, Ratio Charts 28