R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (R. R. Donnelley) is an integrated communication company that facilitates effective communication through the creation, management, production, distribution and processing of content on behalf of its customer organizations. It offers a wide range of solutions related to direct mail, product customization, financial printing, forms and labels and logistics, among others. Its other solutions include transactional print-and-mail, call centers, online services, digital photography, and content and database management. The company offers its products to several sectors such as healthcare, insurance, advertising, publishing, non-profit, consumer package goods, retail, technology and financial services. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in the Americas, Asia and Europe. R. R. Donnelley is headquartered in Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Key Facts 6
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Key Employees 7
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Key Employee Biographies 8
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Major Products and Services 10
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - History 12
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Company Statement 20
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2 Company Analysis 25
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Business Description 25
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Corporate Strategy 26
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - SWOT Analysis 27
SWOT Analysis - Overview 27
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Strengths 27
Strength - Strong Customer Base 27
Strength - Strategic Acquisitions 27
Strength - Improved Performance of Strategic Services Segment 27
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Weaknesses 29
Weakness - Declining Performance of Publishing and Retail Services and International Segments 29
Weakness - Declining Cash Reserves 29
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Opportunities 30
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Outsourced Document Services 30
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 30
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Threats 31
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 31
Threat - Rules and Regulations 31
Threat - Technological Changes 31
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company - Key Competitors 32
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 34
Performance Chart 36
Financial Performance 36
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 37
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 38
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Recent Deals Summary 39
Section 4 Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Tables
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Key Facts 6
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Key Employees 7
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Key Employee Biographies 8
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Major Products and Services 10
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, History 12
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Other Locations 22
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Subsidiaries 22
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Key Competitors 32
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Ratios based on current share price 33
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Annual Ratios 34
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Interim Ratios 37
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Recent Deals Summary 39
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
List Of Figures
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 36
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Ratio Charts 38
Asiri Hospital Holdings PLC (Asiri) is a healthcare service company that offers medical investigations and diagnosis. The company provides critical care wards, neonatal intensive care unit, fully computerized modern pathology
Dr. Honle AG (Honle) is an industrial equipment company that provides UV products. The company offers products such as UV equipment, UV systems, UV units, LED UV units, IR units,
Mr. Max Corporation (Mr. Max) is a retailing company that markets household electric appliances, grocery, clothing and food. The company provides home appliances including audio, televisions, household electrical appliances, communication
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current
R. R. Donnelley and Sons Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT