Pace Plc (PIC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pace Plc (Pace), designs, develops, markets, and distributes technologies, software and hardware solutions to the broadcast and the broadband industries. Its market offerings include set-top boxes, gateways, media servers, software, networks and support services. Its offers services such as consulting, systems integration, post sales and customer care. The company offers a wide range of digital television solutions and technologies, which consist of digital satellite, digital cable, IPTV, hybrid, high definition DVR, gateways, 3D products and cable cards. Pace caters its products and services to IPTV, Cable, Satellite and Telco markets across the world. It delivers various services through cable, satellite, terrestrial and Internet Protocol (IP) network transmission systems. The company primarily operates in the UK, Europe, Latin America, and North America. Pace is headquartered in Shipley, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Pace Plc - Key Facts 6
Pace Plc - Key Employees 7
Pace Plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Pace Plc - Major Products and Services 9
Pace Plc - History 11
Pace Plc - Company Statement 15
Pace Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Pace Plc - Business Description 18
Pace Plc - Corporate Strategy 19
Pace Plc - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Pace Plc - Strengths 20
Strength - Business Performance: Pace Americas 20
Strength - Product and Customer Base 20
Strength - Dominant Position 20
Pace Plc - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Substantial Presence of Debt 21
Weakness - Decline in Domestic Sales 21
Pace Plc - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Growing Demand for IPTV 22
Opportunity - New Product Launches 22
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships 22
Pace Plc - Threats 23
Threat - Competitive Pressure 23
Threat - Regulations and Licenses 23
Threat - Technological Changes 23
Pace Plc - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Pace Plc, Key Facts 6
Pace Plc, Key Employees 7
Pace Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Pace Plc, Major Products and Services 9
Pace Plc, History 11
Pace Plc, Subsidiaries 16
Pace Plc, Key Competitors 24
Pace Plc, Ratios based on current share price 25
Pace Plc, Annual Ratios 26
Pace Plc, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Pace Plc, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 28
Pace Plc, Ratio Charts 30
Synopsis Espace Wohnpark Les Amis Residential Development Bern Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership
Aerospace Bearings Market by Type (Roller, Ball), Application (Landing Gear, Engine, Flight Control System, Aerostructure), Material (Stainless Steel, Fiber-Reinforced Composites, Engineered Plastics), Aircraft Type, and Region - Global Forecast to
This report studies Aerospace Lavatory Systems in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions,