Lectra S.A. (LSS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lectra S.A. (Lectra) is a provider of integrated technology solutions that automate, streamline and quicken product design, development and manufacturing processes of various industries. The company designs and develops software and CAD/CAM hardware. It also offers associated services that are designed for industries which use fabrics, leather, composite materials, and technical textiles for manufacture their products. Lectra offers services and solutions to fashion and apparel, furniture, marine, aeronautical, wind turbine, automotive, and sports equipment. The company carries out its research and development activities in Bordeaux-Cestas, France. It has operations in North Africa, South Africa, Turkey, Israel, and Americas, and the Middle East, among others. Lectra is headquartered in Paris, France.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Lectra S.A. - Key Facts 5
Lectra S.A. - Key Employees 6
Lectra S.A. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Lectra S.A. - Major Products and Services 9
Lectra S.A. - History 10
Lectra S.A. - Company Statement 14
Lectra S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 Company Analysis 22
Lectra S.A. - Business Description 22
Lectra S.A. - Corporate Strategy 23
Lectra S.A. - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
Lectra S.A. - Strengths 24
Lectra S.A. - Weaknesses 25
Lectra S.A. - Opportunities 26
Lectra S.A. - Threats 27
Lectra S.A. - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
Lectra S.A., Key Facts 5
Lectra S.A., Key Employees 6
Lectra S.A., Key Employee Biographies 8
Lectra S.A., Major Products and Services 9
Lectra S.A., History 10
Lectra S.A., Other Locations 20
Lectra S.A., Subsidiaries 21
Lectra S.A., Key Competitors 28
Lectra S.A., Ratios based on current share price 29
Lectra S.A., Annual Ratios 30
Lectra S.A., Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
Lectra S.A., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 32
Lectra S.A., Ratio Charts 34
Electra Limited (Electra), a subsidiary of Elco Ltd. is a power services company that offers electrical infrastructure development programs. The company offers services which include contracting, building and infrastructure, facility
Electras main goal in the retailing field is increasing profits, while offering a wide variety of products from multiple manufacturers and providing good customer service. The company plans to do
Electra Consumer Products Ltd is expected to import a wider variety of products across a wider variety of price points in order to compete in as many categories as possible
Lectra S.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Chilectra S.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,