ARRIS Group, Inc. (ARRS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ARRIS Group, Inc. (ARRIS) is a communications technology company. It specializes in the design, engineering and supply of broadband network solutions (products, systems and software) and services for residential and business subscribers. The company offers a full suite of products, systems and software for content management and IT professional services globally. ARRIS is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of telephony, data, video, construction, rebuild and maintenance equipment for the broadband communications industry. The company offers its services globally with offices in the US, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Israel, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands and Spain. ARRIS is headquartered in Georgia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Key Facts 6
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Key Employees 7
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
ARRIS Group, Inc. - History 11
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Company Statement 17
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 21
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Business Description 21
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 22
ARRIS Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Strengths 23
Strength - Strong Financial Growth 23
Strength - Operational Network 23
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 23
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Weaknesses 24
Weakness - Operational Issues 24
Weakness - Dependence on Key Customers 24
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Opportunities 25
Opportunity - Growing IP-Based Services 25
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 25
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services 25
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Threats 26
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 26
Threat - Stringent regulations 26
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 26
ARRIS Group, Inc. - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
ARRIS Group, Inc., Key Facts 6
ARRIS Group, Inc., Key Employees 7
ARRIS Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
ARRIS Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
ARRIS Group, Inc., History 11
ARRIS Group, Inc., Other Locations 18
ARRIS Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 19
ARRIS Group, Inc., Key Competitors 27
ARRIS Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 28
ARRIS Group, Inc., Annual Ratios 29
ARRIS Group, Inc., Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of Figures
ARRIS Group, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 31
ARRIS Group, Inc., Ratio Charts 33