TAS S.p.A. (TAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TAS S.p.A. (TAS) is a provider of software solutions for electronic money, payment systems, capital markets and ERP. The companys service portfolio includes card management, payment networks access and order management services. TAS solutions include continuous development of applications, and competence in systems integration and implementation of complex projects. Its other services include ERP solutions, credit management, e-Government and digital insurance among others. The company serves clients from both public and corporate sectors. It caters its services to central banks and financial institutions in Italy and other parts of Europe; and other 500 Fortune companies. The companys partners portfolio include HP, IBM, MasterCard, Oracle, SafeNet, SWIFT, VAR Retail, Trader Visual Systems SL, ABI Lab and Assinform among others. It has its operations in Spain, France, Switzerland, Latin America and the US. TAS is headquartered in Rome, Lazio, Italy.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
TAS S.p.A. - Key Facts 5
TAS S.p.A. - Key Employees 6
TAS S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies 7
TAS S.p.A. - Major Products and Services 8
TAS S.p.A. - History 9
TAS S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
TAS S.p.A. - Business Description 12
TAS S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
TAS S.p.A. - Strengths 13
Strength - Unique Service Portfolio 13
Strength - Established Presence Across Geographies 13
Strength - Focus on Software Solutions Development 13
TAS S.p.A. - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Dependence on Projects Category 14
Weakness - Liquidity Concerns 14
TAS S.p.A. - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 15
Opportunity - Growing Electronic Payments Market 15
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships 15
TAS S.p.A. - Threats 16
Threat - Increasing IT Complexity 16
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 16
Threat - Intense Competition 16
TAS S.p.A. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 20
Financial Performance 20
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 22
Section 4 Appendix 23
Ratio Definitions 23
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List Of Tables
TAS S.p.A., Key Facts 5
TAS S.p.A., Key Employees 6
TAS S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
TAS S.p.A., Major Products and Services 8
TAS S.p.A., History 9
TAS S.p.A., Other Locations 10
TAS S.p.A., Subsidiaries 11
TAS S.p.A., Key Competitors 17
TAS S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price 18
TAS S.p.A., Annual Ratios 19
TAS S.p.A., Interim Ratios 21
Currency Codes 23
Capital Market Ratios 23
Equity Ratios 24
Profitability Ratios 24
Cost Ratios 25
Liquidity Ratios 25
Leverage Ratios 26
Efficiency Ratios 26
List Of Figures
TAS S.p.A., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 20
TAS S.p.A., Ratio Charts 22
Synopsis LG Veritaskai Harburg Mixed-Use Complex Hamburg Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and
Synopsis BOTAS Sirnak Natural Gas Pipeline Turkey Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and
Synopsis SHAC Milpitas BART Station Residential Development California Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership
TAS S.p.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,