Alteva, Inc. - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alteva, Inc. (formerly known as Warwick Valley Telephone or WVT) is a telecommunications company based in Philadelphia which provides communication services throughout the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania tri-state region. The company provides Unified Communications (UC) solutions which include enterprise hosted Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions. The company also hosts Microsoft Communication Services, mobile convergence and advanced voice applications for the desktop. It provides a range of full-service residential and business telecommunications solutions, its integrated offerings include local and long distance services, high speed Internet, DIRECTV, Yellow Pages, business systems, broadband data, wireless, retail phone store and digital television, to name a few. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Alteva, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Alteva, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Alteva, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Alteva, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Alteva, Inc. - History 9
Alteva, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Alteva, Inc. - Business Description 12
Alteva, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Alteva, Inc. - Strengths 13
Strength - Broad Service Portfolio 13
Strength - Market Leading Presence 13
Strength - Local Exchange Carrier Platform 13
Alteva, Inc. - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Cost Inefficiency 14
Alteva, Inc. - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services 15
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for VoIP 15
Alteva, Inc. - Threats 16
Threat - Competitive Market 16
Threat - International and Political Risk 16
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 16
Alteva, Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Tables
Alteva, Inc., Key Facts 5
Alteva, Inc., Key Employees 6
Alteva, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Alteva, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Alteva, Inc., History 9
Alteva, Inc., Subsidiaries 11
Alteva, Inc., Key Competitors 17
Alteva, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 18
Alteva, Inc., Annual Ratios 19
Alteva, Inc., Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
List Of Figures
Alteva, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 21
Alteva, Inc., Ratio Charts 23
Alteva, Inc. - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to
Ferno-Washington, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
3-D Matrix, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Energate Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on