Myriad Group AG (MYRN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Myriad Group AG (Myriad) is a software solutions and services provider. The company engages in the development, integration, testing, optimization and maintenance of embedded software, middleware, consumer applications, software platforms, device solutions, social media and messaging solutions. The company offers various products based on Java, and virtual machines, and android platforms and mobile packaged platforms. Myriad in partnership with a mobile operator, offers a messaging solution through the operators Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) network. Its products and solutions cater to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), mobile operators, and pay TV providers. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Middle Ease, and Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific regions. Myriad is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Myriad Group AG - Key Facts 5
Myriad Group AG - Key Employees 6
Myriad Group AG - Key Employee Biographies 7
Myriad Group AG - Major Products and Services 8
Myriad Group AG - History 9
Myriad Group AG - Company Statement 13
Myriad Group AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Myriad Group AG - Business Description 18
Myriad Group AG - Corporate Strategy 19
Myriad Group AG - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Myriad Group AG - Strengths 20
Myriad Group AG - Weaknesses 21
Myriad Group AG - Opportunities 22
Myriad Group AG - Threats 23
Myriad Group AG - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Myriad Group AG, Key Facts 5
Myriad Group AG, Key Employees 6
Myriad Group AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Myriad Group AG, Major Products and Services 8
Myriad Group AG, History 9
Myriad Group AG, Other Locations 16
Myriad Group AG, Subsidiaries 17
Myriad Group AG, Key Competitors 24
Myriad Group AG, Ratios based on current share price 25
Myriad Group AG, Annual Ratios 26
Myriad Group AG (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 27
Myriad Group AG, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Myriad Group AG, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
Myriad Group AG, Ratio Charts 30
Myriad Genetics Inc (Myriad) is a specialty molecular diagnostic company, which discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests, personalized medicine and services for major diseases. The companys product portfolio includes molecular
Myriad Genetics Inc (MYGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
Myriad RBM, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
KION Group AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
ERGO Group AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Vienna Insurance Group AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product