Cavium, Inc. (CAVM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cavium, Inc. (Cavium) is a provider of integrated semiconductor processors. Its processors facilitate intelligent processing for networking, storage, communications, security, wireless, video and connected home and office applications. Cavium products include ThunderX ARM processors, XPliant highly programmable switches, OCTEON multi-core MIPS64 processors, OCTEON Fusion-M single chip basestation processors, NITROX security processors and adapters, NITROX FIPS security adapters, NEURON Search processors and LiquidSecurity appliances. The company offers its solutions to network equipment providers, original design manufacturers and contract electronics manufacturers and distributors. The company markets its solutions through direct sales and applications support organizations. Cavium sells its products in North America, Europe and Asia. Cavium is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Cavium, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Cavium, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Cavium, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Cavium, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Cavium, Inc. - History 9
Cavium, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Cavium, Inc. - Business Description 20
Cavium, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 21
Cavium, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Cavium, Inc. - Strengths 22
Cavium, Inc. - Weaknesses 23
Cavium, Inc. - Opportunities 24
Cavium, Inc. - Threats 25
Cavium, Inc. - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of TablesList of Tables
Cavium, Inc., Key Facts 5
Cavium, Inc., Key Employees 6
Cavium, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Cavium, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Cavium, Inc., History 9
Cavium, Inc., Other Locations 18
Cavium, Inc., Subsidiaries 19
Cavium, Inc., Key Competitors 26
Cavium, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 27
Cavium, Inc., Annual Ratios 28
Cavium, Inc., Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Cavium, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 30
Cavium, Inc., Ratio Charts 32