AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (AAC) is an investment holding company. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes miniature components worldwide. It offers dynamic components, microphones, headsets and other products. AAC provides acoustic products comprising receivers, speakers, microphones, VCM, lens and headsets; and non-acoustic products such as antennas, optical lenses, vibrators, and ceramic products. The company also provides deepbass TM speaker solutions, LDS antenna, FPC-antenna, NFC, wireless power, and structural ceramics. Its products are used for various applications in smartphones, ultrabook, smartwatchs and tablets. The company operates sales and technical support offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. AAC Technologies is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Key Facts 5
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Key Employees 6
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - History 9
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Company Statement 11
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Business Description 14
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Strengths 15
Strength - Research and Development 15
Strength - Improved Liquidity Position 15
Strength - Dynamic Components Segment 15
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns 16
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Tablet Market 17
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Smartphones 17
Opportunity - Acquisition of WiSpry 17
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Threats 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
Threat - Regulations from RoHS and WEEE 18
Threat - Competitive Environment 18
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Key Facts 5
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Key Employees 6
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Major Products and Services 8
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., History 9
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Subsidiaries 13
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Key Competitors 19
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Ratios based on current share price 20
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios 21
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 23
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Ratio Charts 25
In this report, the Asia-Pacific Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing
Synopsis CACAST Beijing CAAC Research and Development Facility China contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid Disodium SaltsRevenue, means the sales value of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid Disodium SaltsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid Disodium
Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
Universal Technologies Holdings Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Cyalume Technologies Holdings, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,