Landmark Graphics Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Landmark Graphics Corporation (Landmark) is a provider of software and technology services to the upstream oil and gas industry. The company provides software solutions for the entire lifecycle of an upstream asset right from primary exploration phase to production. Landmark develops its software solutions across domains such as geosciences, geomechanics, drillings & completions, reservoir management, production, economics and information management. The company also offers consulting services and training services for its clients in upstream oil and gas industry. Its products and services find application in deepwater and unconventional oil and gas sectors. The company has operational presence in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Australia. It is a subsidiary of Halliburton Company. Landmark is headquartered in Houston, the US.
Landmark focuses on expanding its software solution portfolio through acquisitions. In line with this approach, the company acquired Neftex Petroleum Consultants Limited (Neftex), one of the leading providers of sequence stratigraphic products and geosciences consulting services.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Key Facts 4
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Key Employees 5
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Key Operational Employees 6
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Landmark Graphics Corporation - History 11
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Business Description 16
Landmark Graphics Corporation - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Strengths 18
Strength - Robust Information Management Systems Portfolio 18
Strength - Synergy with Parent Company 18
Strength - SeisSpace ProMAX 18
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns 19
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Upstream Investments -2040 20
Opportunity - Strategic Alliance: Petex 20
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Initiatives 20
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Threats 21
Threat - Declining Oil Prices 21
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Key Competitors 22
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 23
Section 3 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Key Facts 4
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Key Employees 5
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Key Operational Employees 6
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Landmark Graphics Corporation, History 11
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Other Locations 13
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Key Competitors 22
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 23
Canadeans Landmarks Berhad : Travel and Tourism - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a
Synopsis CPC/BL Landmark Place Residential Development London contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives
Synopsis Zachry Embassy Suites by Hilton Landmark Texas contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
Mentor Graphics Corporation (MENT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
Mentor Graphics Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and