Landmark Graphics Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Landmark Graphics Corporation (Landmark), a subsidiary of Halliburton, is a provider of data and analytics, science, software, and services for the exploration and production industry. The company provides software solutions for the entire lifecycle of an upstream asset right from primary exploration phase to production. Landmark develops software solutions for domains such as geosciences, geomechanics, drillings and completions, reservoir management, production, economics and information management. The company also offers consulting services and training services for its clients in upstream oil and gas industry. It has operational presence in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Australia through its offices and subsidiaries. Landmark is headquartered in Houston, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Key Facts 4
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Key Employees 5
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Key Operational Employees 6
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Landmark Graphics Corporation - History 9
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Business Description 13
Landmark Graphics Corporation - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Strengths 15
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Weaknesses 16
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Opportunities 17
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Threats 18
Landmark Graphics Corporation - Key Competitors 19
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 3 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Key Facts 4
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Key Employees 5
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Key Operational Employees 6
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Landmark Graphics Corporation, History 9
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Subsidiaries 11
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Key Competitors 19
Landmark Graphics Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 20
Synopsis Samuels/Fenway Brookline Avenue Landmark Center Expansion Massachusetts contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
Landmark Group operates prominent retail brands in the GCC region in fashion, footwear, home dcor, lifestyle, electronics, sporting goods and beauty categories. The company is highly focused on expanding its
Landmarks Berhad - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
Mentor Graphics Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Landmark Graphics Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Mentor Graphics Corporation (MENT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by