Trend Micro, Inc. (4704) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Trend Micro, Inc. (Trend Micro) is a provider of security-related software products. The company carries out the development and sale of Internet content security and threat management solutions to home, offices, service providers, and small, medium and enterprise businesses. Its product line comprises security software, network and web security, mobile device security and antispam products. It also provides data protection solutions, which protect data and intellectual property with integrated modules. The company's solutions are driven by the cloud-based global threat intelligence of the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network infrastructure. Trend Micro's partners include Linksys, IBM, Vmware, Data Link, Mitrasoft Infonet, Soft Solutions Limited, and Ingram Micro Australia. The company along with its subsidiaries is present across Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and Latin America. Trend Micro is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Trend Micro, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Trend Micro, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Trend Micro, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Trend Micro, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Trend Micro, Inc. - History 10
Trend Micro, Inc. - Company Statement 13
Trend Micro, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Trend Micro, Inc. - Business Description 18
Trend Micro, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 19
Trend Micro, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Trend Micro, Inc. - Strengths 20
Strength - Established Presence across Several Geographies 20
Strength - Strong Operating Performance 20
Trend Micro, Inc. - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Limited Liquidity 21
Trend Micro, Inc. - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Market 22
Opportunity - Growth in Global Security Software Market 22
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships 22
Trend Micro, Inc. - Threats 23
Threat - Changing Technological Environment 23
Threat - Competitive Environment 23
Threat - Increasing Software Piracy 23
Trend Micro, Inc. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Trend Micro, Inc., Key Facts 5
Trend Micro, Inc., Key Employees 6
Trend Micro, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Trend Micro, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Trend Micro, Inc., History 10
Trend Micro, Inc., Other Locations 15
Trend Micro, Inc., Subsidiaries 17
Trend Micro, Inc., Key Competitors 24
Trend Micro, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Trend Micro, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Trend Micro, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Trend Micro, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 28
Trend Micro, Inc., Ratio Charts 30