LoJack Corporation (LOJN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LoJack Corporation (LoJack) is a provider of wireless technology tracking and recovery systems. It provides tracking systems for recovery of theft vehicles, including cars, light trucks, and motorcycles. The company also tracks commercial equipment and construction related materials. The company's key products are LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System, Boomerang System, LoJack, Boomerang, LoJack SafetyNet and LoJack SafetyNet. LoJack offers technological solutions using radio frequency (RF) technological platform and includes registration system, sector activation system (SAS), vehicle tracking units and law enforcement tools. The company offers its services in 29 states of the US and District of Columbia. LoJacks stolen vehicle recovery technology is also operational in approximately 30 other countries and territories worldwide. LoJack is headquartered at Canton, Massachusetts, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
LoJack Corporation - Key Facts 6
LoJack Corporation - Key Employees 7
LoJack Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
LoJack Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
LoJack Corporation - History 10
LoJack Corporation - Company Statement 13
LoJack Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
LoJack Corporation - Business Description 18
LoJack Corporation - Corporate Strategy 20
LoJack Corporation - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
LoJack Corporation - Strengths 21
Strength - Unique Product Offerings 21
Strength - Focused Research & Development Activities 21
LoJack Corporation - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - Limited Liquidity 22
Weakness - Declining Top-line Performance 22
LoJack Corporation - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for RFID Technology 23
Opportunity - Strategic Alliances 23
Opportunity - New Product Launches 23
LoJack Corporation - Threats 24
Threat - Over Dependence on Key Customers 24
Threat - Competitive Pressure 24
Threat - Dependence on Third Party Manufacturers 24
LoJack Corporation - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
LoJack Corporation, Key Facts 6
LoJack Corporation, Key Employees 7
LoJack Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
LoJack Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
LoJack Corporation, History 10
LoJack Corporation, Subsidiaries 16
LoJack Corporation, Key Competitors 25
LoJack Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 26
LoJack Corporation, Annual Ratios 27
LoJack Corporation, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
LoJack Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 29
LoJack Corporation, Ratio Charts 31