Wind River Systems, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wind River Systems, Inc. (WRS) is a provider of embedded and mobile software. It designs, develops, distributes, and markets operating systems, middleware and software development tools. The product portfolio of the company comprises of VxWorks, wind river linux, virtualization, tools, intelligent device platform, network infrastructure, titanium server, hyperscan, edge management system, and simics. It offers services such as consulting and planning, development and integration, long-term platform management, internet of things, safety certification, and android innovation. The company caters its products and services to industries including aerospace & defense, automotive, industrial, medical, and networking. It operates in more than 20 countries across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. The company is a subsidiary of Intel Corporation. WRS is headquartered in Alameda, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Wind River Systems, Inc. - History 9
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Business Description 17
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 18
Wind River Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Strengths 19
Strength - Wide Market Presence 19
Strength - Strategic Partnerships 19
Strength - Robust Research & Development 19
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Weak Authentication 20
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Economic Outlook 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Embedded Systems Market 21
Opportunity - New launches 21
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships 21
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Threats 22
Threat - High Competition 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Threat - Fragility of Network and Collocation Services 22
Wind River Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Wind River Systems, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 24
Section 3 Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List Of Tables
Wind River Systems, Inc., Key Facts 4
Wind River Systems, Inc., Key Employees 5
Wind River Systems, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
Wind River Systems, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Wind River Systems, Inc., History 9
Wind River Systems, Inc., Other Locations 14
Wind River Systems, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Wind River Systems, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Wind River Systems, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 24
Notes:Production, means the output of Wind Power ConverterRevenue, means the sales value of Wind Power ConverterThis report studies Wind Power Converter in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe,
Notes:Production, means the output of Wind Power CoatingRevenue, means the sales value of Wind Power CoatingThis report studies Wind Power Coating in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe,
Notes:Production, means the output of Solar Control Window FilmsRevenue, means the sales value of Solar Control Window FilmsThis report studies Solar Control Window Films in Global market, especially in North
Wind River Energy Corp. (Wind River Energy), formerly Adcore Capital Inc., is an energy company that focuses on domestic energy projects in the US. It deals with the acquisition, exploration
Wind River Energy Corp. (Wind River Energy), formerly Adcore Capital Inc., is an oil and gas company. It focuses on the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and gas projects