Xeikon N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Xeikon N.V. (Xeikon), formerly Punch Graphix N.V. is a provider of digital color printing technology. The company designs, develops and offers web-fed digital color presses for labels and packaging applications, document printing, as well as commercial printing. It also designs and produces platemakers for newspaper offset printing applications. Xeikon manufactures basysPrint computer-to-plate (CtP) solutions for the commercial printing market. It offers digital platemaking systems for the flexographic market under the ThermoFlexX brand name. The company, together with its subsidiaries and representative offices, operates in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. It operates as a subsidiary of Punch International NV. Xeikon is headquartered in Eede, the Netherlands.
Xeikon strategically focuses on developing new technology and working in close collaboration with the companys sales and service organization to introduce new solutions to customers. In line, the company recently launched new dry toner-based digital color press, the Xeikon 9800 and SuperBlack toner.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Xeikon N.V. - Key Facts 4
Xeikon N.V. - Key Employees 5
Xeikon N.V. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Xeikon N.V. - Major Products and Services 7
Xeikon N.V. - History 8
Xeikon N.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Xeikon N.V. - Business Description 14
Xeikon N.V. - Corporate Strategy 15
Xeikon N.V. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Xeikon N.V. - Strengths 16
Strength - Partner Network 16
Strength - Market Position 16
Strength - Robust Research & Development 16
Xeikon N.V. - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Concentrated Revenue from Europe 17
Xeikon N.V. - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 18
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for EMS 18
Opportunity - Technological Advancements 18
Xeikon N.V. - Threats 19
Threat - Intense Competition 19
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 19
Threat - Stringent Regulations 19
Xeikon N.V. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
Xeikon N.V., Key Facts 4
Xeikon N.V., Key Employees 5
Xeikon N.V., Key Employee Biographies 6
Xeikon N.V., Major Products and Services 7
Xeikon N.V., History 8
Xeikon N.V., Subsidiaries 12
Xeikon N.V., Key Competitors 20
Xeikon N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
SHV Holdings N.V. (SHV) is a holding company with its operations in various sectors, including energy, retail and other industrial sectors. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates in the
ASR Nederland N.V. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Eurocommercial Properties N.V. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and