The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Phone House Telecom GmbH (Phone House), formerly Hutchison Telecommunications GmbH, is a communication provider based in Germany. Phone House is a 100% owned subsidiary of Best Buy Europe Distribution Ltd. The company offers various prepaid and postpaid services for mobile users through its outlets. It also provides Internet services. The company has two product lines, namely, classic mobile and notebook world. The company is transforming itself from a pure communications provider to the independent trade house for mobile and notebook computers. The company also operates around 50 telecom shops for the German Telekom. Phone House is headquartered in Munster, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Key Facts 4
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Key Employees 5
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Major Products and Services 6
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - History 7
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Section 2 Company Analysis 9
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Business Description 9
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - SWOT Analysis 10
SWOT Analysis - Overview 10
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Strengths 10
Strength - Market Leadership 10
Strength - One Database Platform 10
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Weaknesses 11
Weakness - Lack of Geographical Diversification 11
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Opportunities 12
Opportunity - Growth of Web-Based Stores 12
Opportunity - Growing Demand for 4G LTE Technology 12
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services 12
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Threats 13
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 13
Threat - Theft of Digital Content 13
Threat - Intense Competition from Brick-and-Mortar Stores 13
The Phone House Telecom GmbH - Key Competitors 14
Section 3 Appendix 15
About GlobalData 15
Contact Us 15
List Of Tables
The Phone House Telecom GmbH, Key Facts 4
The Phone House Telecom GmbH, Key Employees 5
The Phone House Telecom GmbH, Major Products and Services 6
The Phone House Telecom GmbH, History 7
The Phone House Telecom GmbH, Key Competitors 14
In terms of seat capacity, the global low cost carrier (LCC) industry is expanding. According to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), LCCs hold 26% share in Asia-Pacific,
Isarna Therapeutics GmbH Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
IRX Therapeutics, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,