Blackboard Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Blackboard Inc. (Blackboard) provides enterprise technology and innovative solutions to the education industry. The company operates its business through seven platforms, which include Blackboard Learn, Blackboard Connect, Blackboard Transact, Blackboard Collaborate, Blackboard Analytics, Blackboard Engage and Blackboard Mobile. The Blackboard Learn provides a foundation for assessing the learner inside and beyond a classroom. The Blackboard Connect platform provides time-sensitive information through voice, text, e-mail and others. The Blackboard Transact offers technology that efficiently improves the student experience outside the classroom while making the lives of students more convenient and secure. Blackboard Collaborate offers a learning platform designed especially for education. Blackboard Analytics is a data warehousing and analytics system. Blackboard Engage is a one-stop information hub for K-12 parents, teachers and administrators. The Blackboard Mobile provides information related to institutes application, courses and community information. Its geographic operations are spread across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. The company is headquartered in Washington, the US.
The companys strategic intent focuses on complementing its offering portfolio through inorganic growth initiatives. In line, the company acquired ParentLink, one of the leading providers of mobile applications for K-12 school districts.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Blackboard Inc. - Key Facts 4
Blackboard Inc. - Key Employees 5
Blackboard Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Blackboard Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Blackboard Inc. - History 8
Blackboard Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Blackboard Inc. - Business Description 14
Blackboard Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Blackboard Inc. - Strengths 15
Strength - Blackboard Learn Platform 15
Strength - Customer Base 15
Blackboard Inc. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Patent Infringements 16
Blackboard Inc. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 17
Opportunity - Growing E-Learning Market 17
Opportunity - Robust R&D Activities 17
Blackboard Inc. - Threats 18
Threat - Dependence on Third-party 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 18
Threat - Security Breach 18
Blackboard Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Blackboard Inc., Key Facts 4
Blackboard Inc., Key Employees 5
Blackboard Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
Blackboard Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Blackboard Inc., History 8
Blackboard Inc., Other Locations 12
Blackboard Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Blackboard Inc., Key Competitors 19
Blackboard Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Micronics, Inc. (Micronics), a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America is a medical device company that develops and markets in vitro diagnostic products. The company offers diagnostic products and research
Shermco Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Student Transportation Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and