Deacom, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Deacom, Inc. (Deacom) is a provider of integrated accounting and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. It designs and develops software for mid-to-large sized North American manufacturers. The company primarily focuses on providing ERP solutions to the process manufacturing industries. It integrates all the departments in a manufacturing company by providing software functions such as accounting, production, point-of-sale system (POS), inventory, sales, ware house management, purchasing, customer relationship management, regulatory, environmental reporting, business intelligence, formula management, direct store delivery, maintenance, repair and operations (MRO), engineering links, and labor tracking. Deacom also offers services such as implementation, support and consulting services. It offers training programs to its existing and new customers regarding the implementation of ERP software through Deacom University. The company serves a range of industries including adhesives and sealants; fuels/renewable fuels; chemical; paint, ink and coatings; cosmetics and personal care; food and beverage; nutraceutical; and pharmaceutical. Deacom is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US.
Deacom, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 01, 2013: The Smith Brothers Selects DEACOM ERP to Strengthen QC and Facilitate Growth
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Deacom, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Deacom, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Deacom, Inc. - Key Operational Employees 6
Deacom, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Deacom, Inc. - History 9
Deacom, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Deacom, Inc. - Business Description 17
Deacom, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Deacom, Inc. - Strengths 19
Strength - Diversified Offerings 19
Strength - User Experience and Satisfaction 19
Strength - Value-based Integrated ERP Applications 19
Deacom, Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Product Limitations 20
Deacom, Inc. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Contracts and Agreements 21
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for SaaS Market 21
Deacom, Inc. - Threats 22
Threat - Competitive Environment 22
Threat - Theft of Digital Content 22
Threat - Volatile Technological Trends 22
Deacom, Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
Deacom, Inc., Key Facts 4
Deacom, Inc., Key Employees 5
Deacom, Inc., Key Operational Employees 6
Deacom, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Deacom, Inc., History 9
Deacom, Inc., Other Locations 16
Deacom, Inc., Key Competitors 23
Deacom, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Deacom, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Endurance Wind Power Inc. (Endurance) designs, manufactures and markets wind turbines. It offers remote monitoring services through EnduranceRemote Interface Centre (ERIC) proprietary system which provides real-time performance data to check
Neuro Kinetics, Inc. (NKI) is a medical device company that offers eye tracking technology and non-invasive neuro-otologic diagnostic testing solutions. The company offers products such as vestibular and neuro-otologic testing
Zahroof Valves, Inc. (Zahroof Valves) is a manufacturer and supplier of industrial valves. The company offers straightflo valve (SF) for use in reciprocating gas compressors. The companys SF improves valve