Paymetric, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Paymetric, Inc. (Paymetric) is a provider of an integrated and secure ePayment processing service for ERP Systems. It offers wide range of solutions such as XiPay on-demand, XiSecure on-demand, Data Intercept, XiAlert, XiOptimize, XiTransfer and XiRecon. The XiPay On-Demand solution is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) that manages, accepts, and integrates various types of electronic payment in any enterprise system. The XiSecure On-Demand solution is for cardholder data and other sensitive data, which eliminates the transmission and storage of data. The data intercept solutions is to prevent sensitive cardholder date from entering merchants payment processing systems and so on. Its operations are spread across various regions such as Georgia, Texas, and Cambridge among others. Paymetric is headquartered in Roswell, Georgia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Paymetric, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Paymetric, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Paymetric, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Paymetric, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Paymetric, Inc. - History 8
Paymetric, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Paymetric, Inc. - Business Description 12
Paymetric, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 13
Paymetric, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Paymetric, Inc. - Strengths 14
Strength - Channel Partners 14
Strength - Industry Recognition 14
Strength - Innovative Technologies 14
Paymetric, Inc. - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Locked-Up Enterprise Value 15
Paymetric, Inc. - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Markets 16
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Fraud Detection and Prevention Market 16
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 16
Paymetric, Inc. - Threats 17
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 17
Threat - Intense Competition 17
Threat - Global Economic Scenario 17
Paymetric, Inc. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
Paymetric, Inc., Key Facts 4
Paymetric, Inc., Key Employees 5
Paymetric, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
Paymetric, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Paymetric, Inc., History 8
Paymetric, Inc., Other Locations 11
Paymetric, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Paymetric, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Paymetric, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Resolute Marine Energy, Inc. (RME) is a developer of clean energy equipment. It is developing wave energy converters that utilize ocean waves in running water desalination system and generating electricity.
TerraForm Power, Inc. (TerraForm Power), formerly SunEdison Yieldco, Inc. is a subsidiary of SunEdison, Inc., clean energy development company that owns and operates clean energy power plants. The company generates
Avaya Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on