DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DRS Technologies, Inc. (DRS) is a manufacturer of advanced defense systems. The company principally carries out the designing, development, marketing and supply of advanced products to the defense industry, intelligence agencies and prime contractors, globally. In addition, the company offers engineering services, fuel and water distribution services, software maintenance, land systems logistics, logistics management and related services. The companys key products include display systems, rugged computer systems, air combat training systems, electronic sensor systems, power systems, mission recorders, thermal imaging devices, combat display workstations, environmental control systems and telecommunication systems. DRS supports its product offerings by providing network management, bandwidth management, automated maintenance management, land systems configuration management, and other related support services. The company has presence in the US, Canada, Germany and the UK. It operates as a subsidiary of Finmeccanica North America. DRS is headquartered in Parsippany, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Facts 4
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees 5
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
DRS Technologies, Inc. - History 11
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Company Statement 14
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Business Description 17
DRS Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strengths 18
Strength - Comprehensive Offering Portfolio 18
Strength - Strong Global Footprint 18
Strength - Synergy with Finmeccanica 18
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Legal proceedings 19
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - New Product Launches 20
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships 20
Opportunity - Positive outlook for C2/C4ISR systems 20
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Threats 21
Threat - Government Contract Compliance 21
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 21
Threat - Federal Defense Budget Sequestration 21
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 23
Dec 02, 2014: DRS Technologies and Lithiumstart Partner to Pursue Military and Commercial Energy Storage Applications 23
Section 4 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Facts 4
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Employees 5
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
DRS Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
DRS Technologies, Inc., History 11
DRS Technologies, Inc., Other Locations 15
DRS Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Debt Resolve, Inc. (Debt Resolve) is a technology service provider that offers cloud based software and services. The company develops and markets patent-based web collection technology. It provides solutions for
DRS Technologies, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Strikeforce Technologies, Inc. (Strikeforce) is an information technology company that offers key logging and mobile security solutions. The company offers products such as protectID, guardedID and mobiletrust. Its protectID is
SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SilverSun) is a technology company that offers transformational business technology solutions and services for manufacturers and distributors. The companys ERP software products include ERP X3, MAS90 and
Root9B Technologies, Inc. (Root9B Technologies), formerly Premier Alliance Group, Inc. is a clean technology company that offers cyber security, energy and controls, and business advisory solutions. The company cybersecurity solutions