DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DRS Technologies, Inc. (DRS), a subsidiary of Finmeccanica SpA, is a manufacturer and supplier of defense systems that provides integrated products, services and support. Its offerings include naval and maritime systems, ground combat mission command and network computing, global satellite communications and network infrastructure, aviation logistics and avionics systems, and intelligence and security solutions; communications and networks products. DRS also provides computing and information technology; defense systems; intelligence and security; power and propulsion; surveillance, reconnaissance and EOIR; and sustainment, logistics and advanced services. The company serves military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. DRS is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Facts 4
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees 5
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
DRS Technologies, Inc. - History 11
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Company Statement 16
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Business Description 19
DRS Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strengths 20
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses 21
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities 22
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Threats 23
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List Of Tables
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Facts 4
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Employees 5
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
DRS Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
DRS Technologies, Inc., History 11
DRS Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries 17
DRS Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors 24
Debt Resolve, Inc. (Debt Resolve) is a technology service provider that offers cloud based software and services. The company develops and markets patent-based web collection technology. It provides solutions for
DRS Technologies, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
DRS Technologies, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Helius Medical Technologies, Inc. (HMT) is a medical technology company that concentrates on neurological wellness. The company develops, licenses and acquires unique and non-invasive platform technologies for amplifying the brains
Strikeforce Technologies, Inc. (Strikeforce) is an information technology company that offers key logging and mobile security solutions. The company offers products such as protectID, guardedID and mobiletrust. Its protectID is
SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SilverSun) is a technology company that offers transformational business technology solutions and services for manufacturers and distributors. The companys ERP software products include ERP X3, MAS90 and