Technology Nexus AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Technology Nexus AB (Nexus) is a provider of security solutions. It provides information technology security solutions and product sourcing within the information security sector to its clients. The company mainly operates its business in two areas, namely, e-Communication and information security solutions. Its products include Nexus Certificate Manager, Nexus OCSP Responder, Nexus Personal Security Client, Nexus Timestamp Server, NeXus Hybrid Access Gateway, PortWise Access Manager, PortWise Authentication Server, and SE46 Software ID among others. The company supplies its products and solutions to a broad range of customers including finance, utility, public sector, and various other industries. The company has operational presence in Sweden, France, Germany, the US, Denmark, Norway, India, Morocco, Luxembourg and the UK. Nexus is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Technology Nexus AB - Key Facts 4
Technology Nexus AB - Key Employees 5
Technology Nexus AB - Key Employee Biographies 6
Technology Nexus AB - Major Products and Services 7
Technology Nexus AB - History 8
Technology Nexus AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Technology Nexus AB - Business Description 11
Technology Nexus AB - Corporate Strategy 12
Technology Nexus AB - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Technology Nexus AB - Strengths 13
Strength - Diverse Applications 13
Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio 13
Strength - Broad Customer Base 13
Technology Nexus AB - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Lack of Patents 14
Technology Nexus AB - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets 15
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 15
Opportunity - New Launches 15
Technology Nexus AB - Threats 16
Threat - Volatile Global Economy 16
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 16
Threat - Cyber Threats 16
Technology Nexus AB - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Technology Nexus AB, Key Facts 4
Technology Nexus AB, Key Employees 5
Technology Nexus AB, Key Employee Biographies 6
Technology Nexus AB, Major Products and Services 7
Technology Nexus AB, History 8
Technology Nexus AB, Other Locations 10
Technology Nexus AB, Subsidiaries 10
Technology Nexus AB, Key Competitors 17
The 3D bioprinting market is expected to reach USD 1,332.6 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 26.5% from 2016 to 2021. The 3D bioprinting market is primarily driven
Oxford Gene Technology Ltd (OGT) is a biotechnology company that develops biomarkers. The company offers automation products, chromosome-specific arrays, custom arrays, fish probes, gene-focused arrays, genome-wide arrays, NGS products, reagents
This study focuses on Chinas Biotechnology Equipment industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the
Technology Nexus AB Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,