Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Verizon Telematics, Inc., (Verizon Telematics) formerly Hughes Telematics, Inc. is a telematics services company. It provides a broad range of real-time voice and data communication services and applications for use in vehicles. The company classifies its major products and services into three categories, namely, Aftermarket solutions, Fleet solutions and White Label Products. Its In-Drive solutions include aftermarket solutions that offer safety and diagnostic telematics services for vehicles. Networkfleet offers wireless fleet management services that enhance fleet operating efficiency by reducing fuel consumption, maintenance expenses and vehicle emissions. White label products consist of premier suite of telematics services. It also offers a wide portfolio of location-based services for consumers, manufacturers, fleets and dealers through two-way wireless connectivity. The company has offices in California, the US, and Asa, Sweden. Verizon Telematics is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications Inc. and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - History 9
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Company Statement 11
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Business Description 13
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Strengths 14
Strength - Awards and Recognitions 14
Strength - Strategic Alliances 14
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Dependence on Few Customers 15
Weakness - Limited Geographical Operations 15
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for the Luxury Cars Segment 16
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market 16
Opportunity - Strategic initiatives 16
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Threats 17
Threat - Intense Competition 17
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 17
Threat - Consumer Privacy Regulations 17
Verizon Telematics, Inc. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
Verizon Telematics, Inc., Key Facts 4
Verizon Telematics, Inc., Key Employees 5
Verizon Telematics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
Verizon Telematics, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Verizon Telematics, Inc., History 9
Verizon Telematics, Inc., Other Locations 12
Verizon Telematics, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Verizon Telematics, Inc., Key Competitors 18