eFront S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
eFront S.A. (eFront) is a software provider for the financial services industry. It offers a broad suite of solutions for back office which include fund administration and fund accounting; middle office which includes portfolio monitoring and investor portal; and front office including CRM, fund raising and deal pipeline monitoring. The company provides solutions these solutions to companies in the private equity, real-estate, venture, debt, hedge funds, mezzanine and fund-of-funds investment, insurance, banking and related sectors. Its solutions serve over 800 customers and 100,000 users across 40 countries, including some of the largest companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. The company operates offices in Sydney, Montreal, Jersey, Beijing, Hong Kong, Cologne, Mumbai, Luxembourg, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, London, Chicago, Dallas, New York, Tampa, San Francisco. It operates as a subsidiary of Bridgepoint Advisers. eFront is headquartered at Paris, France.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
eFront S.A. - Key Facts 4
eFront S.A. - Key Employees 5
eFront S.A. - Key Employee Biographies 6
eFront S.A. - Major Products and Services 7
eFront S.A. - History 9
eFront S.A. - Company Statement 13
eFront S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
eFront S.A. - Business Description 16
eFront S.A. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
eFront S.A. - Strengths 18
Strength - Strong Client Base 18
Strength - Global Presence 18
Strength - Product Portfolio 18
eFront S.A. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Business Limitations 19
eFront S.A. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - New Product Launches 20
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 20
Opportunity - Growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Markets 20
eFront S.A. - Threats 21
Threat - Competitive Market 21
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 21
Threat - Fragility of Network and Collocation Services 21
eFront S.A. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List Of Tables
eFront S.A., Key Facts 4
eFront S.A., Key Employees 5
eFront S.A., Key Employee Biographies 6
eFront S.A., Major Products and Services 7
eFront S.A., History 9
eFront S.A., Other Locations 14
eFront S.A., Key Competitors 22
eFront S.A Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
This report studies sales (consumption) of Adaptive Optics by Wavefront Sensors in USA market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering
This report studies sales (consumption) of Adaptive Optics by Wavefront Sensors in USA market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player in
Grupa Lotos S.A. - 2014 Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Etablissements Maurel & Prom S.A. - 2014 Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current
Ecopetrol S.A. - Q1, 2015 Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,