Globalive Communications Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Globalive Communications Corp. (Globalive) is a provider of telecommunications solutions. It is one of the largest non-incumbent wireline companies in Canada. The company operates under three major brands namely Yak Communications, WIND Mobile and OneConnect Services. Yak Communications offers a wide range of home phone services, internet services, long distance calling services, and mobile services. WIND Mobile is a wireless telecommunications provider holding an advanced wireless network covering over 14 million people and a retail network of 300 stores and dealers. OneConnect Services offers a broad range of voice solutions, networks solutions, collaboration, and cloud solutions. It offers these solutions to small/medium enterprises, hospitality, retail and franchise, security, real estate and medical sectors. The company operates as a subsidiary of Globalive Capital. Globalive is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Globalive Communications Corp. - Key Facts 4
Globalive Communications Corp. - Key Employees 5
Globalive Communications Corp. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Globalive Communications Corp. - Major Products and Services 7
Globalive Communications Corp. - History 8
Globalive Communications Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Globalive Communications Corp. - Business Description 11
Globalive Communications Corp. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Globalive Communications Corp. - Strengths 12
Strength - Value Added Offerings: Wind Mobile 12
Strength - Strong Brand Portfolio 12
Globalive Communications Corp. - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Lack of Wireless Spectrum 13
Globalive Communications Corp. - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for VoIP 14
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services 14
Globalive Communications Corp. - Threats 15
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 15
Threat - Security Threat from Chinese Telecom Giants 15
Globalive Communications Corp. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Globalive Communications Corp., Key Facts 4
Globalive Communications Corp., Key Employees 5
Globalive Communications Corp., Key Employee Biographies 6
Globalive Communications Corp., Major Products and Services 7
Globalive Communications Corp., History 8
Globalive Communications Corp., Subsidiaries 9
Globalive Communications Corp., Key Competitors 16
Globalive Communications Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Arima Communications Corp. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Arima Communications Corp. (Arima) is a mobile communication product manufacturing company. The company is into research, development, manufacture, and marketing of mobile communication products. Its products include multimedia mobile phones,