Corel Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Corel Corporation (Corel) is a software company offering a wide range of graphics, productivity, and digital media products. It offers a wide range of graphics, painting, photo, video and office software for design and official purposes. The company’s product portfolio includes CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Painter, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio, WinDVD, WordPerfect Office, WinZip, PDF Fusion, Corel Website Creator and among others. Corel offers its products through retailers, resellers, online providers, original equipment manufacturers, and e-retail website. The company has presence across countries such as Canada, the US, the UK, Taiwan, Germany, Japan and China. Corel is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Corel Corporation - Key Facts 4
Corel Corporation - Key Employees 5
Corel Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 6
Corel Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Corel Corporation - History 10
Corel Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Corel Corporation - Business Description 14
Corel Corporation - Corporate Strategy 15
Corel Corporation - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Corel Corporation - Strengths 16
Strength - Operational Network 16
Strength - Product Portfolio 16
Corel Corporation - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Antitrust Violation Concern 17
Corel Corporation - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Product launch 18
Opportunity - Contracts and Agreements 18
Opportunity - Growing E-Learning Market 18
Corel Corporation - Threats 19
Threat - Competitive Environment 19
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 19
Corel Corporation - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
Corel Corporation, Key Facts 4
Corel Corporation, Key Employees 5
Corel Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 6
Corel Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Corel Corporation, History 10
Corel Corporation, Subsidiaries 13
Corel Corporation, Key Competitors 20
Coreless Type Induction Heater Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing
USD 2850View Report
CoreLogic, Inc. (CoreLogic) is a financial service provider company that provides information, analytics and services. The company offers solutions such as licensing, direct marketing, flood services, consumer finance, credit union,
USD 300View Report
CoreLogic, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
USD 200View Report
AnaBios Corporation (AnaBios) is a pre-clinical stage contract research organization that carries out drug efficacy studies on human samples. Its products portfolio includes human dorsal root ganglia (hDRG) neuron cultures,
USD 250View Report
Encycle Corporation(Encycle), formerly REGEN Energy Inc. is a technology company that develops energy management technology based on swarm logic concepts. The companys solutions include energy and swarm energy management. Its
USD 250View Report
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSmith & Wesson Holding Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data
USD 175View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Feb 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||21|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE