Skillsoft Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Skillsoft Limited (Skillsoft), formerly Skillsoft PLC, is a provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. It offers a broad range of cloud-based learning solutions for global enterprises, government, education and small to medium-sized businesses. The company's solutions include digitized books, videos, simulations, a learning management system and content development tools. The company generates revenue primarily from licensing of products, the provision of professional services and the provision of hosting and application services. It is a subsidiary of SSI Investments II Limited and has operations in Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, India, Ireland, Singapore, Switzerland, the UK, the US. Skillsoft is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Skillsoft Limited - Key Facts 4
Skillsoft Limited - Key Employees 5
Skillsoft Limited - Key Employee Biographies 6
Skillsoft Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Skillsoft Limited - History 8
Skillsoft Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Skillsoft Limited - Business Description 14
Skillsoft Limited - Corporate Strategy 15
Skillsoft Limited - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Skillsoft Limited - Strengths 16
Strength - Industry Recognitions 16
Strength - Wide Customer Base 16
Strength - Robust Partnership Programs 16
Skillsoft Limited - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Reliance on Limited Number of Third Parties 17
Skillsoft Limited - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Strategic Growth Initiatives 18
Opportunity - New Launches 18
Opportunity - Growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Markets 18
Skillsoft Limited - Threats 19
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 19
Threat - Competitive Landscape 19
Threat - Theft of Digital Content 19
Skillsoft Limited - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
Skillsoft Limited, Key Facts 4
Skillsoft Limited, Key Employees 5
Skillsoft Limited, Key Employee Biographies 6
Skillsoft Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Skillsoft Limited, History 8
Skillsoft Limited, Other Locations 12
Skillsoft Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Skillsoft Limited, Key Competitors 20
Skillsoft Ireland Ltd Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Skillsoft Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Resonance Asset Management Limited (Resonance) is an alternative asset management firm that focuses on originating, distributing and managing real asset investment funds for institutional investors. It invests in long term,
Scotrenewables Tidal Power Limited (Scotrenewables) is a renewable energy company that develops floating tidal stream and run-of-river turbines. The companys product includes SR2000, which is designed to minimise the lifecycle
Oakton Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on