Global Voice Group S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Global Voice Group S.A. (GVS) is one of the leading providers of telecommunications management and supervision technologies. It offers telecommunication platforms, which assist regulators in controlling national and international traffic. The company essentially caters to the regulatory bodies from the telecommunications sector. GVSs services include interconnection management system (IMS), billing and mediation, fraud management, quality of service control, SIM registry, network problem management, number portability and regulatory assistance. It has operations in Cape Town, Seychelles, Lome, Brazzaville, Accra, Conakry and Bangui. GVS is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
The company supports local operators through its partnerships with regulators and works towards providing technologies that efficiently block by-pass fraud, protecting the operators revenue.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Global Voice Group S.A. - Key Facts 4
Global Voice Group S.A. - Key Employees 5
Global Voice Group S.A. - Major Products and Services 6
Global Voice Group S.A. - History 7
Global Voice Group S.A. - Company Statement 8
Global Voice Group S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Global Voice Group S.A. - Business Description 10
Global Voice Group S.A. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Global Voice Group S.A. - Strengths 12
Strength - Integrated Business Model 12
Strength - Comprehensive Offerings 12
Strength - Well Established Player 12
Global Voice Group S.A. - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Concentrated Geographic Operations 13
Global Voice Group S.A. - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services 14
Opportunity - Business Initiatives 14
Global Voice Group S.A. - Threats 15
Threat - Competitive Market 15
Threat - Regulatory Restrictions 15
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 15
Global Voice Group S.A. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Facts 4
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Employees 5
Global Voice Group S.A., Major Products and Services 6
Global Voice Group S.A., History 7
Global Voice Group S.A., Other Locations 9
Global Voice Group S.A., Key Competitors 16
Notes:Production, means the output of - linolenic acid (GLA)Revenue, means the sales value of - linolenic acid (GLA)This report studies - linolenic acid (GLA) in Global market, especially in North
Notes:Production, means the output of -AmylaseRevenue, means the sales value of -AmylaseThis report studies -Amylase in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with
Notes:Production, means the output of Zirconium Oxide Flap DiscRevenue, means the sales value of Zirconium Oxide Flap DiscThis report studies Zirconium Oxide Flap Disc in Global market, especially in North
Notes:Production, means the output of Voice Over Wi-FiRevenue, means the sales value of Voice Over Wi-FiThis report studies Voice Over Wi-Fi in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China,
Notes:Production, means the output of Voice Recognition SoftwareRevenue, means the sales value of Voice Recognition SoftwareThis report studies Voice Recognition Software in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Voice Alarm SystemsRevenue, means the sales value of Voice Alarm SystemsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Voice Alarm Systems in Global market, especially in