Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Renaissance learning, Inc. (Renaissance) is a technology provider. It provides computer based assessment technology for kindergarten to standard twelve students. The companys products include Assess, Teach and Learn. Its tools provide daily formative assessment and periodic progress-monitoring technology to improve the core curriculum, support differentiated instruction, and personalize practice in writing, reading and math. The company is a subsidiary of Hellman & Friedman LLC, a private equity firm. Renaissance has offices in Europe, and North America. Renaissance is headquartered in Wisconsin, the US. The company focuses on the development of new product to enhance its financial performance. In line with its strategy it recently launched Accelerated Math 2.0.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - History 8
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Company Statement 10
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Business Description 12
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 13
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Strengths 14
Strength - Increasing Online Activity 14
Strength - Strategic Partners 14
Strength - Strong Product Portfolio 14
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Fragmented Markets 15
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Common Core Assessments 16
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook 16
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 16
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Threats 17
Threat - Competitive Pressure 17
Threat - Foreign Currency Fluctuations 17
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 17
Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Tables
Renaissance Learning, Inc., Key Facts 4
Renaissance Learning, Inc., Key Employees 5
Renaissance Learning, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
Renaissance Learning, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Renaissance Learning, Inc., History 8
Renaissance Learning, Inc., Other Locations 11
Renaissance Learning, Inc., Subsidiaries 11
Renaissance Learning, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Renaissance Oil Corp (Renaissance Oil) formerly San Antonio Ventures Inc, is an oil and gas development company. The company acquires and develops high potential shale and mature fields in Mexico.
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Renaissance Pharma Inc (Renaissance) is a pharmaceutical company that undertakes the acquisition, development, manufacture, and marketing of niche generic pharmaceuticals for the treatment of various disease conditions. The companys products
Renaissance Learning, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,