DataCash Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DataCash Group Ltd (DataCash), formerly DataCash Group plc, is a payment processing company. It offers multi-channel global payment processing services, risk management solutions and advanced fraud prevention services to banks and merchants. Its service portfolio includes Multi-Channel Payment Processing, International Payments, and Fraud & Risk Management. The company also provides integrated payment gateway, fraud and risk management and back-office management services to acquirers. Datacash offers services to retail, airlines, gaming and online media, entertainment and digital downloads space. The company operates through offices in South Africa, the UK, Ireland and Germany. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MasterCard Incorporated, a leading global payment company. DataCash is headquartered in London, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
DataCash Group Ltd - Key Facts 4
DataCash Group Ltd - Key Employees 5
DataCash Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 6
DataCash Group Ltd - Major Products and Services 7
DataCash Group Ltd - History 8
DataCash Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
DataCash Group Ltd - Business Description 12
DataCash Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
DataCash Group Ltd - Strengths 13
Strength - Choice of Payments through Multiple Channels 13
Strength - Leveraging the Global Network of MasterCard 13
Strength - Strong Technological Expertise 13
DataCash Group Ltd - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Lack of Transparency in Business Operations 14
DataCash Group Ltd - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Fraud Detection and Prevention Market 15
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 15
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook 15
DataCash Group Ltd - Threats 16
Threat - Growing Market Competition 16
Threat - Regulatory Environment 16
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 16
DataCash Group Ltd - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
DataCash Group Ltd, Key Facts 4
DataCash Group Ltd, Key Employees 5
DataCash Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 6
DataCash Group Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
DataCash Group Ltd, History 8
DataCash Group Ltd, Other Locations 10
DataCash Group Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
DataCash Group Ltd, Key Competitors 17
DataCash Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Uni-Bio Science Group Ltd (Uni-Bio) researches, develops and commercializes novel biopharmaceutical products. It focuses on development of drugs for the treatment of various chronic conditions in diabetes, ophthalmology and dermatology.
Tat Seng Packaging Group Ltd. (T12) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed
Litha Healthcare Group Ltd (Litha Healthcare), a part of Endo International plc, is a healthcare services, products and solutions provider that provides its services to public and private hospitals,